Dream Water® Natural Sleep Aid
Top Questions See all 86 Q&A
- "Although It didn't make me fall asleep any quicker (took it 40 minutes before I went to bed) I did only wake up once during the night but when I woke up over 8 hours later, I was more tired than when I actually wet to bed." in 23 reviews
- "Drink Dream Water approximately 30 minutes prior to wanting to promote relaxation and support restful sleep, Its a must try" in 13 reviews
- "Dream water is right, this water not only taste great it helps me focus on sleeping because I have a hard time sleeping." in 13 reviews
- "Usually it takes me up to an hour or two hours to fall asleep.This stuff had me in a deep sleep within thirty minutes and I was instantly dreaming once I fell asleep!" in 11 reviews
- "The first time I took it I was a little leery about the product but slept a deep sleep all night and was able to get up on time for work the next day ready to go and not a bit groggy!" in 10 reviews
I have this in the powder packets which you can use mixed in with cold or hot water or use on its own (EW). My only grievance with that is that if I drink an entire glass of water I'll be up half way through the night having to use the bathroom. And the taste is much worse in the powder form.
I buy the Snoozeberry flavor. At least if you take it like a shot of vodka it isn't so bad...
BUT, it works. I have terrible insomnia more often than not, and this stuff knocks me completely out. I've started only drinking half the bottle at a time because I become too out of it should I need to get back out of bed for something/get woken up by my dude (and it works wickedly well for him, too).
It effects us in about ~15 minutes, and we sleep through the night and feel refreshed by morning (which is a rare feeling otherwise!)
It's pricey, but worth it for when you really need it. Don't drive/play competitive video games after drinking it!
It might be cheaper to just buy some melatonin pills, but these would be more pleasant than pills for those who wants a sleep aid. Just don't use them every night, over use of melatonin can possibly cause you to become dependent on it to sleep after a while. For use once in a while I'd recommend it though.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos