BY DREAM WATER #13 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dream Water® is a natural, 0 calorie, 2.5 oz sleep and relaxation shot featuring the unique, fast acting SleepStat Natural Blend: a proprietary formula of GABA, which should help reduce anxiety, Melatonin, which should help induce sleep, and 5-HTP, which should help improve sleep quality. Scientifically formulated and drug free, Dream Water's key ingredients work together to help you relax, fall asleep naturally, and wake up refreshed. Available in the sleep aid aisle at Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Safeway - among other fine retailers. see more...

• I'm so wanting to try these! Is it like sparkling water carbonati...1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Does it actually work and if... Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work compared to melatonin or sleeping pills? Does ...1 Answers
Dream Water® Natural Sleep Aid
  • "Although It didn't make me fall asleep any quicker (took it 40 minutes before I went to bed) I did only wake up once during the night but when I woke up over 8 hours later, I was more tired than when I actually wet to bed." in 23 reviews
  • "Drink Dream Water approximately 30 minutes prior to wanting to promote relaxation and support restful sleep, Its a must try" in 13 reviews
  • "Dream water is right, this water not only taste great it helps me focus on sleeping because I have a hard time sleeping." in 13 reviews
  • "Usually it takes me up to an hour or two hours to fall asleep.This stuff had me in a deep sleep within thirty minutes and I was instantly dreaming once I fell asleep!" in 11 reviews
  • "The first time I took it I was a little leery about the product but slept a deep sleep all night and was able to get up on time for work the next day ready to go and not a bit groggy!" in 10 reviews
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
I'm a huge fan of melatonin and take one 5 mg pill a night to help me sleep. I don't suffer from anxiety or a sleep disorder that I know of, but no matter how tired I am if I don't take something I will lay awake all night long. My friend recommended Dream Water and I used it on a night that I was planning on 8+ hours of sleep and was exhausted. Within 15 mins I was out and slept the entire night comfortably.

I have this in the powder packets which you can use mixed in with cold or hot water or use on its own (EW). My only grievance with that is that if I drink an entire glass of water I'll be up half way through the night having to use the bathroom. And the taste is much worse in the powder form.
Kalyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I normally have an extremely difficult time sleeping. I suffer from very bad anxiety which causes my sleep to suffer, and I'm actually prescribed two sleeping medications. I was pleased to receive this in my VoxBox and try it. At first I was afraid of it, though, as I'm always afraid that these types of things will taste strange or have a weird effect on me. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it tastes pretty good. I drank it 15 minutes before bed time, and it did help me relax. I skipped my sleeping meds that night to really test it, and it still took me a while to fall asleep, but I definitely didn't feel overly anxious while falling asleep, and I stayed asleep the whole night. Even my fiance was surprised!
Dylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Dream Water almost works too well for me.
I buy the Snoozeberry flavor. At least if you take it like a shot of vodka it isn't so bad...
BUT, it works. I have terrible insomnia more often than not, and this stuff knocks me completely out. I've started only drinking half the bottle at a time because I become too out of it should I need to get back out of bed for something/get woken up by my dude (and it works wickedly well for him, too).
It effects us in about ~15 minutes, and we sleep through the night and feel refreshed by morning (which is a rare feeling otherwise!)

It's pricey, but worth it for when you really need it. Don't drive/play competitive video games after drinking it!
Lisa B.
San Diego , CA
I tried Dream Water on a Friday night. Not too long after drinking it I was feeling very tired. The taste was great. That night I slept without any interruptions. Didn't even wake up once. When my son woke me up at about 7:30am I was feeling soooo tired and extremely groggy. I was not ready to get out of bed. My 5 year old needed to have supervision so I had to drag my rear out of bed. I fell asleep on the couch, couldn't keep my eyes open! Had to wake up my fiancé so I could go back to bed. This product works. I think that I should have tried only half of the bottle instead of the whole thing. Its a bit strong. Love that it is natural.
Patty M.
Glen Oaks, NY
Not a big fan of sleep aids for various reasons and never use them, but decided to try this since I received it and honestly didn't think it would work. I drank it before bed, just to see, and to my surprise I did find myself more sleepy then usual by bedtime. It didn't knock me out, but it did help me fall asleep. The flavor was also pretty good.

It might be cheaper to just buy some melatonin pills, but these would be more pleasant than pills for those who wants a sleep aid. Just don't use them every night, over use of melatonin can possibly cause you to become dependent on it to sleep after a while. For use once in a while I'd recommend it though.
Lisa M.
Chesapeake, VA
Back in February of this year I was suffering from horrible coughing fits every time I would try and sleep. I was out of town and staying in New Jersey and the next day I was going to see a Broadway int he city so I wanted to get something to let me sleep. I went to a CVS and saw these up by the counter. I didn't want to take any drugs and then feel drained the next day, so I tried the Snoozeberry. I slept like a baby! So peaceful and relaxed. I went back to buy more last month when my husband was having issues sleeping. We love these! My only issue is that they are a little pricey. It is roughly $2.50 per bottle!
Dani P.
Lakeport, CA
I have horrible insomnia, but I have a high tolerance for sleep aides so I tend to not take them and just suffer through the sleepless nights. I was excited to see this in my box. I'm not a big fan of the taste but then again I'm not an energy drink person and that is what it makes me think of. It did make me slightly more relaxed but nowhere near what I need to go to sleep. I'm sure this would work great for people that don't have severe insomnia like me.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
This dream was a very pleasant sleep aid, Without the side effects of meds and over counter meds also, You don't wake up all crazy feeling, You wake feeling refreshed. It packs a great deal of flavors in comes in Blueeries and pomegranate Dream Water is available in 3 flavors (Snoozeberry, Lullaby Lemon, and Pineapple PM) in over 25,000 retail locations (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, www.drinkdreamwater.com. Drink Dream Water approximately 30 minutes prior to wanting to promote relaxation and support restful sleep, Its a must try
Ilse P.
I was so excited to see this product in my bride to be box so i tried it out that same night. i have been stressed about the wedding preparations and my sleep pattern has been a complete mess. I think i have insomnia, this product had a nice taste however, it did not make me feel sleepy or helped me go to sleep at all. i don't think this product is effective on insomnia, maybe it works wonders for people who need a quick nap but for me unfortunately this product did not help me fall asleep or even feel the need to sleep.
Carey D.
Falls Village, CT
I have had problems sleeping since I was a child. I don't like to take medication, so I usually just deal with my insomnia. When I saw Dream Water, I thought..what's in it that makes you sleepy? It's a natural, drug free blend of GABA, Melatonin, and 5-HTP! I couldn't wait to try Dream water! I wondered if I should drink a whole one..since I had never tried it before. It was so small, I had no problem drinking it all! And within a half hour..I was relaxed and ready for bed. There are different flavors, and I have tried Pineapple PM, Snoozeberry, and Lullaby Lemon. They are all subtle and fantastic!
Stevie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product actually work?
Lindsay M.
Dublin, OH
How long does it make you sleep, anyone sleep through their alarm?
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
Does this seem like a really DANGEROUS product to anyone else? Messing with your brain chemistry and what-have-you is something that should be overseen by a health care professional.
Jacqueline C.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it safe for breast feeding moms who have been whined up all day and because of the exaustion cant sleep at night because unfortunatly feels like something was left undone?
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Does this product work for others with their lack of sleep?