BY DREAM ON ME

The superbly designed Dream On Me Violet Convertible Life Style Crib is a skillfully constructed, highly versatile crib, that transitions to a toddler bed, day bed, twin bed or full size bed commanding any sleep arraignment as your baby grows. Its beautiful, unique, curvy flow design makes this a first-class choice for any nursery or bedroom decor. see more...

whitney p.
I purchased this crib brand new online and I absolutely love its beautiful color and it's something we can convert as she gets older so we can get a lot of use out of it.
Lindsey S.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this crib from Amazon four days ago, I got it the day after purchase and I got it for a cheaper price than listed. It was $103 when I bought it. It was very easy to assemble with my husband and I. My daughter has slept in it and she absolutely loves it. She's able to move around and enjoy a good nights sleep. That mean i get a full night sleep too. She's a super satisfied customer and so are mommy and daddy! Dream on Me Violet 7 in 1 Convertible Life Style Crib - Cherry