BY DREAM ON ME #57 in Gyms & Play Mats

Dream On Me - Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink: Entertains your baby while it learns to stand and walk Grows with your baby 3-position height adjustment Comfy padded seat Removable, washable pad Removable toy tray Age Range: 6 to 12 months Measures 30"L x 25"W x 23"H Assembly required Requires 2 AA batteries (not included) Baby must be able to sit unassisted in an upright position Dream On Me walker accommodates toddlers up to 30 lbs and up to 32" in height Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com item see more...

• I have a 5 month old son. when will j be able to put him in a wal...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
I got this cute walker for my niece and she loves it it sings and making Walker so much fun and it works so well the kids will enjoy it I love that it help my niece learn to walk.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Cute walker. Keeps baby occupied while you do other things around the room. Has things in the front to entertain baby. ~JsūüĆü
katina h.
katina h.
This is such a cute walker, my Lil one loved hers. it was a life saver to. kept her busy and occupied while I did house work or homework
michelle p.
michelle p.
Super cute, easy to clean up after all the cookie eating. the wheels glide great on the carpet.
Galina D.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Really fun for baby that can't walk yet but wants to be on the go! Easy to clean and glides really well!
sabrina l.
sabrina l.
Robstown, TX
I have a 5 month old son. when will j be able to put him in a walker?