BY DREAM ON ME #57 in Gyms & Play Mats

Dream On Me Rock and Roll Rocker Walker: Recommended for babies who can sit upright unassisted - 30 lbs. or 32" Multi-directional wheels allowing smooth and easy motion Padded, washable, high back seat for comfort Transforms into a delightful rocker Musical and lights up 3 adjustable heights to grow with your baby Multi functional child's tray Folds in a snap for storage and/or travel 2 AA batteries required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Katie W.
I highly recommend a walker. It has literally saved us so many times. Entertains the kids, and lets you get chores done.
Ariella H.
Covington, LA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves her walker! She goes backwards all around the house and knocks into things!
Yindra S.
Lo use con mi niña y estoy ansiosa ya en unos meses lo usare con mi 2di bebe, me encanta
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert
V definitely kept my daughter amused while I was cleaning around the house. It also kept her feet clean if I chose to use the attachment below
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
This is a really good think to buy for the baby my kids love the walkers.
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Loved having a walker for my son. He wanted to be on the go all the time, and the walker let him move without getting into things.