BY THE GAP

Dream More was launched by the design house of Gap. This product is a fragrance item that comes in retail packaging. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Dream More by Gap was one of my all time favorite scents. This fragrance smells so good and is very light smelling. Not strong at all. You can only buy it at the Gap so unfortunately it is sold at one place. I like how many compliments I get when wearing and is a light scent. Would highly recommend to others!
Ishani N.
Ishani N.
Richardson
I love this product so much i recommend it to every one, it made me very happy using it, its a great gift for family and friends and would also be great to have around the house for your self, dont pass up on this product it is amazing and you wont regret getting it
Jinni M.
Jinni M.
Ormond beach, FL
Love this fresh clean scent, have been using on and off for years.  Lately though I feel it does not last as long as it used too.  Thankfully the small mister does great for freshening up during the day!  Wish they would bring back the old formula to last all day though
Its O.
Its O.
Cullman, AL
This actually smells pretty good. I found that it lasted throughout most of my days without fading away. The bottle was nice as well. The smell also wasn't overbearing. I would purchase again because of the scent and because of the length of which it lasted.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Love, love,love! Such a nice scent! I love that the gap has amazing clothes and great fragrances as well. Their app isn't so great but the online site isn't too bad to navigate. I alway make purchases from the gap, but I prefer to shop their sales.
Ella j.
Ella j.
thayer
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Marylou C.
Marylou C.
Dream More smells amazing and has that fresh Clean smell to it...I like to smell freshly showered and with some perfumes you just smell like perfume but with this one you smell fresh and clean
Marci H.
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I did not like the small of the Dream More by Gap. The smell is strong and unpleasant. It lasted a long time, more due to the fact that I didn't use it very long.
Vira M.
Vira M.
Plano, TX
One of my favorite scents when I was younger. Smells so good and always brings me back to my school days. Light and something that wont give you a headache.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
I love this spray.  It smells so good and isn't over powering.  It has been a scent that's been around forever and never goes out of style.  It is decent price and lasts a while.  Good buy!