BY DREAM LITES

The Night-Lite That Turns Your Room Into A Starry Sky. Shell Glows As A Comforting Night Light. For Sleeptime, Playtime ... Anytime. Projects Three Soothing Colors: Amber, Blue, Green Includes 20 Minute Sleep Timer Option Ages 3 &Amp; Up Requires 3 Aaa Batteries Or 4.5V Dc Adapter (Not Included) As Seen On Tv All Pillow Pets Products Have Been Inspected To Meet Or Exceed Usa Safety Requirements In An Effort To Continually Improve Our Products, Contents May Vary Slightly From That Shown On Package. Made In China see more...

• Does anyone else feel the plastic on top is very thin and breaks ea...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "so much better then a regular night light because its right next to them in their beds and casts stars on the ceiling!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is really good for a little child that doesn't like the dark, they will feel nice and cuddley with it " in 1 review
  • "And a perfect night light to fall asleep to." in 1 review
  • "My son loves his penguin!" in 1 review
  • "My older two (6yrs and 5yrs) will not sleep without theirs." in 1 review
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
north augusta, sc
I recently bought this for my daughter. She absolutely loves it. I am now going to buy one for my son too... to ease the fighting over it lol.
Prineville, OR
My kids love them! Great quality! It's bright and clear. The image and multiple colors give your child a light show that helps calm them as they fall to sleep. My daughter thinks they are magical. Best night lights I've purchased.
Donna F.
Donna F.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great concept. I purchased for my foster son who had trauma in his life. he was afraid of the dark. this lit the room up and had an automatic shut off. it is better than a night light.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Swartz Creek, MI
My son has had his for a few years now. He loves the colors it displays and finding the penguin and the moon :)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
I do quite a bit of baby'sitting and it seems every family has at least one of these! They're really helpful for bedtime, they provide just the right amount of light so kiddos aren't scared but not too much that it will keep them awake. Kids like how the light projects on the ceilings and TBH I think they're pretty neat myself.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Glendale, AZ
All three of my children have a different dream lite. My older two (6yrs and 5yrs) will not sleep without theirs. Not only are they fun and adorable, but it helps to eliminate bed time excuses. Whenever I hear "its too dark" or "I had a bad dream" or "can you leave the light on" all I have to say is, "get your dream lite." This is then followed by an "ok mommy" and a child that goes back to bed. I don't know how we ever did without our Dream Lites. They are also very good with batteries. I do not have to replace them very often at all.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Belle River, Ontario
Both my daughters love this and use it every night. It helps use get them to stay in bed and love all the colors on it.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Greenwich, CT
My daughter got this over a year and still perfect,I turn it on and she doesn't fight anymore at bed time
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Definitely love this product! It makes my son smile and sleep through the night. :D

Such a life saver!
Tami M.
Tami M.
Little Valley, NY
Awesome night light for my kids. My 18mth old and 6yr old both have one. It's a great bedtime ritual
Prineville, OR
Does anyone else feel the plastic on top is very thin and breaks easily? Thanks.