BY DREAM LITES

The Night-Lite That Turns Your Room Into A Starry Sky. Shell Glows As A Comforting Night Light. For Sleeptime, Playtime ... Anytime. Projects Three Soothing Colors: Amber, Blue, Green Includes 20 Minute Sleep Timer Option Ages 3 &Amp; Up Requires 3 Aaa Batteries Or 4.5V Dc Adapter (Not Included) As Seen On Tv All Pillow Pets Products Have Been Inspected To Meet Or Exceed Usa Safety Requirements In An Effort To Continually Improve Our Products, Contents May Vary Slightly From That Shown On Package. Made In China see more...

• Does anyone else feel the plastic on top is very thin and breaks ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "so much better then a regular night light because its right next to them in their beds and casts stars on the ceiling!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is really good for a little child that doesn't like the dark, they will feel nice and cuddley with it " in 1 review
  • "And a perfect night light to fall asleep to." in 1 review
  • "My son loves his penguin!" in 1 review
  • "My older two (6yrs and 5yrs) will not sleep without theirs." in 1 review
Cheryl P.
Cranston, RI
I BOUGHT THE DOG AND THE BUTTERFLY LAST YEAR AS GIFTS. THE KIDS LOVED THEM AND STILL USE THEM. THE KIDS LIKE THEM ADULTS LIKE THEM
Melissa M.
This is a really cute penguin. He is really soft and we all love to look at the stars he puts onto the ceiling. totally cute!
Maranda W.
north augusta, sc
I recently bought this for my daughter. She absolutely loves it. I am now going to buy one for my son too... to ease the fighting over it lol.
Margot D.
Glenwood, NJ
My son uses this ever night for his night light. Once we tuck him in he asks for his stars. He absolutely loves it
khalisha p.
Ashley F.
Visalia, CA
My son loves his penguin! It has auto shut off and you can also select a color for it to stay on the whole night.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Definitely love this product! It makes my son smile and sleep through the night. :D

Such a life saver!
Mary P.
Greenwich, CT
My daughter got this over a year and still perfect,I turn it on and she doesn't fight anymore at bed time
Sarah J.
Belle River, Ontario
Both my daughters love this and use it every night. It helps use get them to stay in bed and love all the colors on it.
Tami M.
Little Valley, NY
Awesome night light for my kids. My 18mth old and 6yr old both have one. It's a great bedtime ritual
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
Does anyone else feel the plastic on top is very thin and breaks easily? Thanks.