BY DREAM LITES

The Night-Lite That Turns Your Room Into A Starry Sky. Shell Glows As A Comforting Night Light. For Sleeptime, Playtime ... Anytime. Projects Three Soothing Colors: Amber, Blue, Green Includes 20 Minute Sleep Timer Option Ages 3 &Amp; Up Requires 3 Aaa Batteries Or 4.5V Dc Adapter (Not Included) As Seen On Tv All Pillow Pets Products Have Been Inspected To Meet Or Exceed Usa Safety Requirements In An Effort To Continually Improve Our Products, Contents May Vary Slightly From That Shown On Package. Made In China see more...

• Does anyone else feel the plastic on top is very thin and breaks ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "so much better then a regular night light because its right next to them in their beds and casts stars on the ceiling!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is really good for a little child that doesn't like the dark, they will feel nice and cuddley with it " in 1 review
  • "And a perfect night light to fall asleep to." in 1 review
  • "My son loves his penguin!" in 1 review
  • "My older two (6yrs and 5yrs) will not sleep without theirs." in 1 review
Amber J.
Indianapolis, IN
When my oldest son got his Penguin Dream Lite at age 6, we thought it was just a fancy, cute stuffed animal. It turned out to be so much more! He can use it as a "timer" and also likes to count the stars. Then I had my infant and we didn't hesitate to go buy one for him - it's perfect for babies to gaze at when they're falling asleep.
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
My son has had his for a few years now. He loves the colors it displays and finding the penguin and the moon :)
Donna F.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great concept. I purchased for my foster son who had trauma in his life. he was afraid of the dark. this lit the room up and had an automatic shut off. it is better than a night light.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Both of my kids have these and love them! so much better then a regular night light because its right next to them in their beds and casts stars on the ceiling!
Melissa B.
Leeds, UT
My little boy loves this! It is bright and makes a perfects light show on the ceiling . I have high ceiling ps and it still works great. With multiple colors for your child to choose from , they will love it. And a perfect night light to fall asleep to.
Amanda C.
Glendale, AZ
All three of my children have a different dream lite. My older two (6yrs and 5yrs) will not sleep without theirs. Not only are they fun and adorable, but it helps to eliminate bed time excuses. Whenever I hear "its too dark" or "I had a bad dream" or "can you leave the light on" all I have to say is, "get your dream lite." This is then followed by an "ok mommy" and a child that goes back to bed. I don't know how we ever did without our Dream Lites. They are also very good with batteries. I do not have to replace them very often at all.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
I do quite a bit of baby'sitting and it seems every family has at least one of these! They're really helpful for bedtime, they provide just the right amount of light so kiddos aren't scared but not too much that it will keep them awake. Kids like how the light projects on the ceilings and TBH I think they're pretty neat myself.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
My kids love them! Great quality! It's bright and clear. The image and multiple colors give your child a light show that helps calm them as they fall to sleep. My daughter thinks they are magical. Best night lights I've purchased.
Maranda W.
north augusta, sc
I recently bought this for my daughter. She absolutely loves it. I am now going to buy one for my son too... to ease the fighting over it lol.
Ashley F.
Visalia, CA
My son loves his penguin! It has auto shut off and you can also select a color for it to stay on the whole night.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
Does anyone else feel the plastic on top is very thin and breaks easily? Thanks.