BY DREAM LITES

The Night-Lite That Turns Your Room Into A Starry Sky. Shell Glows As A Comforting Night Light. For Sleeptime, Playtime ... Anytime. Projects Three Soothing Colors: Amber, Blue, Green Includes 20 Minute Sleep Timer Option Ages 3 &Amp; Up Requires 3 Aaa Batteries Or 4.5V Dc Adapter (Not Included) As Seen On Tv All Pillow Pets Products Have Been Inspected To Meet Or Exceed Usa Safety Requirements In An Effort To Continually Improve Our Products, Contents May Vary Slightly From That Shown On Package. Made In China see more...

• Does anyone else feel the plastic on top is very thin and breaks ea...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "so much better then a regular night light because its right next to them in their beds and casts stars on the ceiling!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is really good for a little child that doesn't like the dark, they will feel nice and cuddley with it " in 1 review
  • "And a perfect night light to fall asleep to." in 1 review
  • "My son loves his penguin!" in 1 review
  • "My older two (6yrs and 5yrs) will not sleep without theirs." in 1 review
Amber J.
Amber J.
Indianapolis, IN
When my oldest son got his Penguin Dream Lite at age 6, we thought it was just a fancy, cute stuffed animal. It turned out to be so much more! He can use it as a "timer" and also likes to count the stars. Then I had my infant and we didn't hesitate to go buy one for him - it's perfect for babies to gaze at when they're falling asleep.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Leeds, UT
My little boy loves this! It is bright and makes a perfects light show on the ceiling . I have high ceiling ps and it still works great. With multiple colors for your child to choose from , they will love it. And a perfect night light to fall asleep to.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Both of my kids have these and love them! so much better then a regular night light because its right next to them in their beds and casts stars on the ceiling!
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
Cranston, RI
I BOUGHT THE DOG AND THE BUTTERFLY LAST YEAR AS GIFTS. THE KIDS LOVED THEM AND STILL USE THEM. THE KIDS LIKE THEM ADULTS LIKE THEM
Shelby Z.
Shelby Z.
West Middlesex, PA
My 8 year old step sister got one for Christmas and she loves it! It is pretty cool and safe. When she has sleep overs, her friends just think its the coolest thing!
Margot D.
Margot D.
Glenwood, NJ
My son uses this ever night for his night light. Once we tuck him in he asks for his stars. He absolutely loves it
Amber G.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
My son got this for Christmas a few years ago. He loves it. I love that it has the auto timer so it cuts off on its own after 20 minutes because he normally takes it to bed with him. We have carried it in the car at night and let me tell ya...THAT WAS NEAT!! lol
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This is a really cute penguin. He is really soft and we all love to look at the stars he puts onto the ceiling. totally cute!
khalisha p.
khalisha p.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Visalia, CA
My son loves his penguin! It has auto shut off and you can also select a color for it to stay on the whole night.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
Does anyone else feel the plastic on top is very thin and breaks easily? Thanks.