BY DREAM HOTELS #24 in Hotels

Dream Hotels
  • "Definitley loved it, can't wait to go back with the family for our next trip!" in 1 review
  • "Nice hotel it's always very clean and staff is awesome!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed my stay at the dream hotel in NYC." in 1 review
  • "Although I have never stayed at a Dream Hotel, I have been toy the Dream Hotel in Time Square in NYC." in 1 review
  • "Although I have never stayed in one, I have heard that the hotel name.suits it very well." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I stayed at the Dream Hotel in downtown NYC and it was a dream. With a marine style that looked modern and spacy to me, it was really cool. The bed was so comfy and the shower was huge and relaxing and the lights were awesome and would turn on automatically when you came in. It also had a big banquet room which I attended for an event and a nice restaurant and bar. It was very very nice and the staff were friendly. The buttons for the elevator sucked because if you didn't hold them down long enough they wouldn't stay on and you'd just keep riding around to nowhere. But other than that it was amazing looking. And cool cause the lobby area had a ceiling with Windows that was actually the bottom of the pool. Awesomeness.
Lynda D.
Lynda D.
Bellmore, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Really beyond cool rooms. Who doesn't want a huge circle window in their room, just love it. So very mod. The service was very nice and welcoming. The rooftop bar had amazing views of the city. The 16th street location is 4-minute walk from The High Line and a mile from Union Square, this trendy hotel is set between the Meatpacking District and Chelsea which has amazing trendy stores which kept us busy for hours. Would recommend.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
We stayed at dreams in saint thomas. The beach area was great and snorkling was fantastic! The rooms were nice and up to date but people would leave their drinks places and they would still be there the next day. They also had just been bought 6 months before we got there and were still working a lot of the kinks out. Not much of a sea food selection pretty much just mahi mahi
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Bellingham, WA
I stayed at Dreams Tulum during my honeymoon and it was awesome! The hotel and grounds were extremely clean. There was always something going on so you never ran out of things to do and everyone was super friendly! I will definitely stay with Dreams again!
Kajal P.
Kajal P.
Globetrotter Expert
I have been to the DREAM hotel in Miami. The ambience in the room is so nice. It really makes you feel dreamy. I have been there twice. The price is as same as other hotels in the area. The customer service was a little slow but they did their good deed.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Ridgewood, NJ
Fun quirky boutique hotels. I have stayed at the NYC location on multiple occasions and the decor is fun, service is great, and restaurant is delicious. My stays are generally work related, and I am always satisfied with the accommodations!
Jen L.
Jen L.
Wellington , FL
Globetrotter Expert
I love love love dream hotels. The first one I stayed in was in midtown NYC. I love the newer dream that they built in Chelsea. I love the decor, the atmosphere and the all around vibe. The dream in Miami was gorgeous as well.
Candace A.
Candace A.
I stayed at the Dream Hotel in South Beach, the rooms were tiny, they didn't put much though into the detail of the finishes. It definitely was not worth the 500 a night cost. Pool are is not so desirable either small.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Dream Hotels provides a more than unique hospitality experience for its guest. The experience though unique doesn't allow for anyone to be left out as it can be a Dream for singles, couples, or families alike.
Judy K.
Judy K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I hope this is rhe same dreams resort in the Caribbeans. Well interior and design of the place great but the food I cant say... but its a nice resort to stay at. I just personally couldnt eat too much there.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Globetrotter Expert
Where are the other Dream Hotel locations, and have you ever stayed in one?
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
What sets apart the Dream Hotels from other hotels in the area?
Becky J.
Becky J.
Where are Dream Hotels located?
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
I'm staying at the Dream in Meatpacking in NYC this weekend - any advice?