BY DREAM HOTELS #24 in Hotels

Dream Hotels
  • "Although I have never stayed at a Dream Hotel, I have been toy the Dream Hotel in Time Square in NYC." in 1 review
  • "Nice hotel it's always very clean and staff is awesome!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed my stay at the dream hotel in NYC." in 1 review
  • "Definitley loved it, can't wait to go back with the family for our next trip!" in 1 review
  • "Although I have never stayed in one, I have heard that the hotel name.suits it very well." in 1 review
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I didn't stay in the hotel
But i was there for their rooftop PHD .
Really nice place with beautiful view of nyc , the service was really good , is in a really good location and if need the train you have in the corner different trains lines , súper recommend when you want to do something different.
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I stayed at the Dream South Beach in Miami and it was fantastic. If you’re going in a room for 2, I do recommend it’s with someone you’re incredibly close with, as the rooms are quite intimate with glass bathroom/shower space. Super trendy and pretty! Free champagne at check in! Awesome rooftop bar at this one!
Natasha L.
Miramar, FL
I’ve stayed at the Dream Hotel in South Beach and ever since then I’ve been planning my vacation to back! It’s a boutique hotel so guests have loads of privacy. The rooms are a little smaller than the average hotel sized room but the decor is so luxurious that it compensates for the small size.
Tanoury S.
Utica , NY
Stayed at dream downtown in NYC. The hotel was great... nice pool.. nice lobby to have a drink in. The room was a bit small in comparison to other hotels at the same price point. Nice modern decor. Very small window looking out into the city.
Erica M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at one in NYC and it was gorgeous. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The food was good. I’ll never forget the lemon ricotta pancakes. The rooms are rather small but that seems like the norm for NYC hotel rooms
shera z.
17001 collins avenue sunny isles beach florida apartment 1108
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the dream hotel in south beach the week of my wedding, it was New Year’s Eve. Realy nice hotel, the room was very cool. Loved the pool, very boutique hotel like. I liked it a lot and especially that time of year
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
It was. Nice visit . my room was nice however the employees could haveben off cells a little more t help it but all in all it was a greAT stay.#megavoxbox #contest
Maggie R.
Madison, WI
I stayed in the Dream hotel in the Chealsea area of NYC and it was incredible! The rooftop club has great views, and the rooms are very nice. The bathroom is a cool mirror like room and the shower has such strong water pressure!
Rosemary 🥀.
miami beach
Dream hotel is luxurious it’s very nice to stay in it can be pricey but it’s worth it you have a lot of places near by and also the people are really nice and helpful. I recommend this hotel and the satisfaction is amazing .
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at Dream Downtown in Soho over the week of Valentines Day. The hotel itself is beautiful and Bodega Negra has amazing food. The nightclub downstairs was a great time drinks were NYC priced of course, but worth it.
Danielle S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where are the other Dream Hotel locations, and have you ever stayed in one?
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
What sets apart the Dream Hotels from other hotels in the area?
Becky J.
Where are Dream Hotels located?
Alexa B.
miami, FL
I'm staying at the Dream in Meatpacking in NYC this weekend - any advice?