GroceryFrozen FoodsDream Gelato
Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Sea Salt Caramel

Dream Gelato Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Sea Salt Caramel

by Dream Gelato

Dream™ Gelato Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Sea Salt Caramel.
Almond-based.
45% Less fat than the leading brand of sea salt caramel ice cream*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dream Gelato Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Sea Salt Caramel!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa S.
saintjoesph
I absolutely love these products and bought them soon after they came out. I love the Contour and concealer brush 150. It works like a charm. I purchased the light set with Shades: bamboo, mocha, and trippin'. My most favorite Shades out of the sticks are unicorn and especially confetti! Confetti is my most favorite shade! I would say that the sticks could be a little creamier Rather than so dry but as soon as you warm these products up with your skin like the back of your hand they easily glide on the face. These products look amazing on the skin. They are blendable and buildable. They are rather pigmented. But you can blend them out to be more sheer if you'd like. Another way to use these products is to warm the stick up on the back of your hand with a few swipes and then pick up some product from the stick with a brush... or from the back of your hand. Either way you use them these products are amazing. They might seem a little dry at first but as soon as you get them warmed up they are clearly creamy and blendable. I would 10 out of 10 recommend these products to anyone. They are especially easy for on-the-go days. These are excellent to travel with because of their small size and Durable Packaging. I love the fact that they are magnetic and stick together Making throwing them in your makeup bag or purse (and not having to worry about them) a breeze. I am telling you if you are looking for Cosmetics that are quick and easy to apply or something that is on the go and travel friendly these matchsticks are your best bet. Try them out today and you will not be disappointed!
Shellie C.
SanDiego
This is one of my favorite gelato products. The texture is creamy and smooth and the flavor of salted caramel is absolutely amazing! Would highly recommend this product
jasmine M.
I love [email protected] than ice cream. It’s soft s d smooth and creamy. Caramel is my go to flavor for any brand but I’m sure other flavors are good too.
Annie G.
Richmond, CA
Este es uno de los mejores ice cream que he probado muy recomendable para temporada calurosa ,SUERTE !!!
Janet M.
Tacoma, WA
I just recently tried gelato and it tastes great. It's creamy and rich flavors are a bit different then regular ice cream but I enjoy both .
Avery K.
hankamer tx
It is so yummy and refreshing to me I’m so thankful for it. Who can live without this product. Tell me what y’all think
SERGIO M.
San Diego, CA
Sea salt caramel is everything! The best thing: I can eat and I’m not gonna breakout in acne
Paola C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Siemple este helado es delicioso sino su sabor es inigualable a todos los que he probado
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,506 reviews
Me gustan bastante y e probado estos y me encantaron 😍😍 muy buenos 😃Muy necesarios 😃 excelentes #Amazing
Jacqueline  G.
Edinburg, TX
I really love this ice cream it’s very tasty and has a great flavor it really is delicious

Looking for your answer?