BY DREAM GEAR LLC #34 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

dreamGEAR s® 5-in-1 Fitness Bundle is the perfect solution for the active Wii Fit™ gamer. It has all the essential items including, a Rechargeable Battery Pack to keep your Wii™ Balance Board ready for use, a Jeli Sleeve that adds traction and protection, a Travel Bag for portability, Textured Socks for added grip and a Fitness Mat. The Fitness mat can also be used for your regular Yoga or Pilates exercise routine. Get everything you need for your Wii™ Balance Board in this amazing bundle!! see more...

• Hey! So I have a Nintendo Wii, and I currently have the Jenny McC...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have this and find it keeps them motivated? I had the...1 Answers
  • Is there a cheaper place to buy this like amazon? 2 Answers
Dream Gear LLC Nintendo Wii Fit 5-In-1 Fitness Bundle
  • "It's a great way to work out the balance board will have your breaking a sweat faster then you think!" in 6 reviews
  • "Wii fit is really fun when the weather doesn't allow for outside exerise and it's a great way to get the kids active." in 5 reviews
  • "Just make sure that you have a nice flat surface for the wii fit board otherwise your readings will be off." in 2 reviews
  • "yeah the socks and rechargeable battery are nice, but I didn't like the fact that the game literally insults u if your over a certain weight." in 2 reviews
  • "I never take my wii board out the house so the carrying case has not been used and I am normally barefoot when working out on my board so I used the socks just for casual wear." in 2 reviews
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
A great choice if you'd like to work out in the comfort of your living room. Don't let it fool you- the workouts and activities can totally wear you out!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Gamer Expert
Getty g all this with this bundles is a much better deal than buying them individually. They are all great things to have
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert
I could use this and a fit board. I have the Wii fit game but no board yet so can't play yet. It is a little pricey for the board I have looked on Amazon and my for one product it just seems like to much money for it. I have not played the Wii fit game  since I got it though and would love to. Soon and review what I feel about the game and board.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I loved using my wii fit! It helped keep track of progress in fun ways. I used it for a while until I went off to school. It's a nice way to get a daily workout in.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Great bundle set! Good for any age and fair price to pay. I love wii products
adrianna f.
adrianna f.
The wii is great for every other game but this. it was fun but i thought i would have enjoyed it a bit more since i payed almost $45 for it. nice for when the weather isn't great but that's about it.
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
This is a good set to start the Wii Fit program/game. Fun games and exercises that helps you get into a healtheir lifestyle.
Angel I.
Angel I.
My partner purchased this for me shortly after I got my Wii some years ago (I have lost over 70 lbs and kept it off!) What I loved most about it was the rechargeable battery Pack, definitely the Jeli sleeve and the fitness mat. I never take my wii board out the house so the carrying case has not been used and I am normally barefoot when working out on my board so I used the socks just for casual wear. It's a nice bundle if you can still find it.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
This bundle came with everything I needed to start using the Wii Fit. I like the carry case that comes with it so I can transfer it around when I got to friends' houses.
Ricci O.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
Wii fit is really fun when the weather doesn't allow for outside exerise and it's a great way to get the kids active. Epecially my litte gamers. This set is great for the yoga poses so you aren't silding around to much. Also a big plus that it has a battery pack so you can make sure you Wii fit is always ready to use.
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Is there a cheaper place to buy this like amazon?
Mia R.
Mia R.
Hey! So I have a Nintendo Wii, and I currently have the Jenny McCarthy set. Has anyone ever used this set? Is it comfortable and does it work?
Cat B.
Cat B.
Hope, BC
Does anyone have this and find it keeps them motivated? I had the original Wii fit years ago and ended up selling it because it was super hard to keep myself going with it.