BY DREAM GEAR LLC #24 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

dreamGEAR s® 5-in-1 Fitness Bundle is the perfect solution for the active Wii Fit™ gamer. It has all the essential items including, a Rechargeable Battery Pack to keep your Wii™ Balance Board ready for use, a Jeli Sleeve that adds traction and protection, a Travel Bag for portability, Textured Socks for added grip and a Fitness Mat. The Fitness mat can also be used for your regular Yoga or Pilates exercise routine. Get everything you need for your Wii™ Balance Board in this amazing bundle!! see more...

• Hey! So I have a Nintendo Wii, and I currently have the J...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have this and find it keeps them motivated? I...1 Answers
  • Is there a cheaper place to buy this like amazon? 2 Answers
Dream Gear LLC Nintendo Wii Fit 5-In-1 Fitness Bundle
  • "It's a great way to work out the balance board will have your breaking a sweat faster then you think!" in 6 reviews
  • "Wii fit is really fun when the weather doesn't allow for outside exerise and it's a great way to get the kids active." in 5 reviews
  • "yeah the socks and rechargeable battery are nice, but I didn't like the fact that the game literally insults u if your over a certain weight." in 2 reviews
  • "Just make sure that you have a nice flat surface for the wii fit board otherwise your readings will be off." in 2 reviews
  • "I never take my wii board out the house so the carrying case has not been used and I am normally barefoot when working out on my board so I used the socks just for casual wear." in 2 reviews
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don’t know if many people still use the wii but this is great there are so many different things to do and it is accurate you can do anything from yoga to steps and so many other things I love it and it’s very convenient
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I could use this and a fit board. I have the Wii fit game but no board yet so can't play yet. It is a little pricey for the board I have looked on Amazon and my for one product it just seems like to much money for it. I have not played the Wii fit game  since I got it though and would love to. Soon and review what I feel about the game and board.
Angel I.
My partner purchased this for me shortly after I got my Wii some years ago (I have lost over 70 lbs and kept it off!) What I loved most about it was the rechargeable battery Pack, definitely the Jeli sleeve and the fitness mat. I never take my wii board out the house so the carrying case has not been used and I am normally barefoot when working out on my board so I used the socks just for casual wear. It's a nice bundle if you can still find it.
Ahleetha R.
Wyoming, MI
If anyone has a Wii Fit, they should definitely get the 5-in-1 bundle. This may sound weird, but I'm glad it came with a nice pair of clean socks and a yoga mat. The yoga mat can be useful when you're doing yoga outside of home. The carrying case is great for travel and USB port is very handy.
Dave H.
Chipley, FL
Love the wii fit! A lot of exercises to do that are also a lot of fun.....get in better shape without realizing it because you're having FUN! Just make sure that you have a nice flat surface for the wii fit board otherwise your readings will be off. (aka plush carpet isn't the best idea)
Track your progress and even your weight with the board...complete daily tasks...weigh yourself on the board, then tell it what weight you want to get down to and by what date, and the wii fit will try to tailor the "work out" to help you meet that goal!
Brendan R.
Novi, MI
I've owned this bundle for a few years now and it's a great bundle for the Wii Fit. The only thing that I don't use are the socks. The rechargeable batter pack saves you from going through tons of batteries. The bag is great for storing the balance board, keeping it clean and safe. The yoga mat is fairly good for the price of this bundle and can be used for yoga and exercise away from just using it with the Wii. There are better mats out there but this one has held up and works fine.
lorie m.
New Lebanon, OH
I myself, along with many others are over weight. we bought this product to help with fitness and being active, However.. there is a weight limit on the Wii Fit BOARD!! and guess what. if your over that weight limit it says and i quote "Ouch! that hurts!"

I have never been insulted by a video game ever in my life other then with this product. Here i am trying to better my life and spent over 300 in cash for this, just to be insulted and discouraged.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
Wii fit is really fun when the weather doesn't allow for outside exerise and it's a great way to get the kids active. Epecially my litte gamers. This set is great for the yoga poses so you aren't silding around to much. Also a big plus that it has a battery pack so you can make sure you Wii fit is always ready to use.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
IM A BIG GIRL AND ALMOST NEAR THE MAX IT CAN HANDLE BUT IT HAS A THING WHERE THEY AGAINST BIG PEOPLE WII DON'T CARE JUST WANT THAT MONEY. THE BUNDLE IS GREAT BUT PRETTY MUCH USELESS IF YOU OVERWEIGHT ON THE BALANCE BOARD.
Tina S.
Richland, WA
Wow, i wasted plenty of money on this thing. I'm frustrated and bored with this whole system. Its so bogus and I loved the idea. The balance board works great and I think it looks so spiffy! However I feel i get a better workout at the park at our Free morning Yoga lessons then I could ever get from this!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert Level 5
Is there a cheaper place to buy this like amazon?
Cat B.
Hope, BC
Does anyone have this and find it keeps them motivated? I had the original Wii fit years ago and ended up selling it because it was super hard to keep myself going with it.
Mia R.
Hey! So I have a Nintendo Wii, and I currently have the Jenny McCarthy set. Has anyone ever used this set? Is it comfortable and does it work?