Welcome a good skin day, every day! This 8-in-1 BB Cream instantly beautifies skin.

I’ve seen a lot of positive reviews for this product, I’m just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions as well? I don’t use face products often but I’d like to try something new and light while weighing out all options.
[product:maybelline-dream-pure-bb-cream] ? Que tal funciona para la piel grasa?
When do you use this?
Start your review of Dream Fresh BB®!
Product Highlights
i liked this bb cream. it had great coverage and it helped acne! however, i found it to be too oily on me around my t-zone after a couple hours of wear. i would still recommend though.in reviews
Katrina J.
Greenville, UT
Review for: Light/Medium 110, Medium 120, Medium/Deep 130, Light 100, Deep 140
This light coverage foundation also has skincare benefits. BB cream adjusts to skin tone, minimizes and blurs the look of pores and reduces the appearance of redness on your face and neck. Dream pure blemish fighting BB Creamhas 2 percent salicylic acid that helps clear acne, conceals imperfections, and is oil-free with a lightweight feel. Looks great, comes in several different skin tones and feels great on your skin. You can go wrong here. I recommend you at least try it.Maybelline® Dream Pure™ BB Cream
Elizabeth M.
Fresno, CA
Dream Fresh BB® uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Target
I love using bb cream during the summer. This product is very light and buildable. It gives you a dewy natural look. This is great for the upcoming hot summer days. Foundation at times can feel heavy and think; so this is a great alternative 🤗 ps sorry it’s a bit dirty… explains how much I use it lol
Kaylene G.
Sterling
Dream Fresh BB® uploaded by Kaylene G.
I like this tinted moisturizer because it blends really well and it leaves a glowy look to my skin after application! When I’m running late or just need a simple makeup look, I use this as a foundation and it’s perfect. The BB fresh that I have contains pomegranate extract too & had 8 benefits in 1 for a good skin day everyday
Sarah P.
Chandler, IN
Dream Fresh BB® uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light/Medium 110
I use this for my daily wear. It is light and coverage is decent. It does wear off throughout the day. I don’t use it when I wear a full face of make up. Hydration is serious. And the salicylic acid makes me feel like it’s cleaning my face too. If you’re looking for full coverage, this isn’t your girl.
Cam D.
Dream Fresh BB® uploaded by Cam D.
Purchased at: Target
You definitely don’t have to use a lot! A little bit on a damp beauty blender seriously goes so far!
Daniela V.
Lakeland, FL
Dream Fresh BB® uploaded by Daniela V.
Review for: Light 100
It’s a good opinion for a greasy and light makeup. Perfect for oily skin, not recommended for dry skin. Love the package and it’s easy to find. Your skin gonna look radiant and smooth. Try it, you wouldn’t disappoint. Dream Fresh BB®
Drea B.
oklahoma city
Dream Fresh BB® uploaded by Drea B.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s really a good product. It definitely helps to keep blemishes from getting worse. As expected, the tint is not strong enough for full coverage of moderate acne, but it definitely takes a lot of the redness away without looking cakey. If you want to look more refreshed, you can apply this along with a light powder.
Makenzie D.
Dream Fresh BB® uploaded by Makenzie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light/Medium 110
I love this BB cream it works so good for a nice simple look. I struggle with dry skin and this seems to make it look better on the days that I use this. Blends easy doesnt set into fine lines like a more full coverage foundation does. Givea a dewy pretty look. You feel like you have nothing on your face. I would purchase again and recommend to a friend.
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Dream Fresh BB® uploaded by Ashley R.
Review for: Medium/Deep 130
This was nice and light to apply. Goes on smooth and fast, perfect for my everyday look. Not too heavy💕💕💕💕💕
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Review for: Light 100
This BB cream is also really high quality! It goes on well and makes my skin feel light and moisturized while also evening out my skin tone for the day. It also layers really well!

1,177 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
BSPTY/ Katleen Mayaris L.
MIAMI, FL
il y a un mois
Dream Fresh BB® ? Que tal funciona para la piel grasa?
amelia V.
il y a 2 mois
Dream Fresh BB® Can you find this product at Walgreens?
Bella C. il y a 2 mois
Yes I believe Walgreens does have it and it should be at any local store that carries makeup. If you have a target near you, they have it as well