Dream Bone Chews Dental - 16 CT uploaded by Michelle S.

BY DREAM BONE

Dream Bone® Dental Chews.
Vegetable & chicken chews.
The healthy alternative to Rawhide™.
100% rawhide-free.
No rawhide.
What your dog dreams about!
99% digestible.
100% delicious.
Veterinarian approved. see more...

• What do you think about iit4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? My dog likes the peanut butter fl...7 Answers
Michelle S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love these because they're a great alternative to rawhide which is known to cause indigestion, but these are highly digestible! My dogs love the taste and although they're mini sized they're a nice dental treat I would give my dogs daily. If you have a ollies bargian outlet near you I suggest looking there for these or many other good treats cause their prices are amazing compared to Walmart which there these usually cost $9.99!
rosenda l.
Spokane, WA
Biggest dream bone fan! My doggies love and adore your treats! I have a min pin and a smaller tea cup yorkie mix. They just can't get enough! Pick them up someone once every other month!
James D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This are actually great. The dogs literally eat them in a few seconds, well a few minutes, but you catch my drift. They don't seem to make their stomachs upset so that's a definite plus after trying a few that didn't agree with them.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love these and my dog love these. He loves all of the dream bones (all flavors: mint peanut butter etc). These are truly a real treat for him. The value is good and I find these at Walmart. I buy these as a gift to other pet friends and highly recommend because they are not rawhide and they are grain free!
Samantha P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really like these and they help there breath. It just isnt that great that with the dental products you have to limit how many they can eat.
Review for: Vegetable & Chicken Dental Mini Dog Chews 9 oz; 258 g more...
Thank god I only bought a small bag of these because my Yorkie will not even touch them, and usually he is crazy over bones and treats
Lyndsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They freshen her breath for like an hour and it’s back to the way it was. I do like the fact they do not use rawhide though.
Katie W.
Slidell , LA
Has anyone tried these? My dog likes the peanut butter flavor but I thought about trying these to freshen her breath
Sarra Z.
tunise
What do you think about iit