BY DREAM BONE

Dream Bone® Chicken Mini Chews.
Vegetable & chicken chews.
16 mini.
The healthy alternative to rawhide™.
100% rawhide free.
No rawhide.
What your dog dreams about!
99% digestible.
100% delicious.
Veterinarian approved. see more...

• Anyone else buy these for their dog? I have a Pomeranian and she ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
My dog loves these dreambones . She is constantly begging for more ! She tends to take about 14 minutes and less to eat the whole treat . We bought them from the local Walmart and I would most definitely recommend this to any owners who dogs can be a slight picky on what they like and don’t like
Anthony M.
Boise, ID
These treats are one of my favorite treats to give to my dog. I used to give my little dog rawhide bones called dingos and she would chew on these for hours and hours. But then I found out that the rawhide wasn't very good for her digestive system so I switched to these and she eats them all up. The vegetable based material they use make them much easier on her digestive system.
Jennifer V.
Huber heights
My fur babies love these! We purchased these a few weeks ago and found that our dogs love them. We have a senior dog and a puppy so they are perfect size for both
Valerie M. B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've never actually bought the "chicken minis" for my dog but Dream Bone makes another great product. Dream Bone Dino Chews, they can be found at your local Walmart, they cost about $10. My 2 year old dog Kenzi loves them. They are her absolute favorite dog treat. As soon as you open the bag I swear to you that your dog will want some. They are made with natural ingredients (real peanut butter) and your dog will notice the difference. They are a bit pricey since she can barely make these last, she'll beg me for some and then my husband (after I've already given her one of course). We usually buy them for her on special days like her birthday or holidays. My photo doesn't do any justice because we just ran out but I wanted you to see the bag they come in. Only wish we had one last chew so I could take a picture of that as well. The dino shapes are super adorable!!
rosenda l.
Spokane, WA
My dogs love these! Every time I go to the store I have to pick some up for them. I usually buy the bigger bones for my medium sized dog and the smaller for my smaller one. They smell good not like yucky bone smell. And they actually make my dogs breath smell good too! Love love love!
Latasha S.
My small dog absolutely loves these. He eats it but he loves it. And they aren't super hard. Definitely a good alternative for rawhide, especially if your dog has sensitive teeth.
Shaelyn L.
I do not allow my dog to have rawhide due to the amount of chemicals and bad stuff added to them, I was looking for treats one day and discovered these which look like rawhide but are not. My dog likes the chicken ones but LOVES the peanut butter ones. I would definitely recommend these to dog owners especially if you don't allow your dogs to have rawhide
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
My dogs love these mini chicken chews. They are small dogs so the minis are the perfect size. I love that they are not rawhide so they are easy for them to digest. They do not last as long as rawhide, but I wouldn't switch back to rawhide now. The price is great for these so it is not a burden to purchase them a little more frequently.
Robin H.
Athens, AL
Our two little Yorkie mixes absolutely love Dream Bones. They like the chicken flavor but their favorite is peanut butter flavor. This is their bedtime snack every day and they still get super excited when they know it's treat time! I feel comfortable giving these as they do not have rawhide in them and they have not experienced any adverse side effects.
Danielle S.
Aransas Pass, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! I am skeptical about what I give him because of chemicals and chocking hazards. But these are perfect. He usually plays with them and chews on them for a few days before he ever actually eats them. Highly recommend
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
Anyone else buy these for their dog? I have a Pomeranian and she loves the peanut butter flavor. The only problem is that she eats them in abour 3 mins so they don't occupy her for long.