Dream Body Olive Oil 750ml uploaded by Ardit C.Dream Body Olive Oil 750ml uploaded by Ana T.

BY DREAM

Dream Body Oilve Lotion 750ml Blue bottle; same great formula moisturizer and protectant against sensitive skin see more...

Dream Body Olive Oil 750ml
  • "I love this body lotion. I received it as a gift. I like that it doesn't feel sticky or greasy. It's great for dry skin and also smells great. " in 3 reviews
Olga T.
LOVE this product I️t smells fantastic and it’s not oily. Lasts l day and your hands are just sooooo smooth. Use I️t every morning even on my face it’s mild enough that I️t won’t clog up and a little bit goes a LONG WAY. love I️t!!!
Hannah O.
milford, CT
This lotion really does hydrate your skin and leave it feeling smooth! I always put it on after a shower. The only thing about this which I hate is the smell. It smells like cleaning product I would use to clean wood surfaces.. Wish it was unscented or had more of a floral scent to it. #contest
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This is a nice lotion that really hydrates the skin. I definitely notice myself reaching for it more in the winter months. Initially it feels a bit oily but quickly absorbs into the skin. Has a pleasant scent.
Salma A.
I think this a decent lotion, moisturizing and smells really well. A bit too oily for anyone that doesn't really like that overwhelming feeling. Overall it's great for a daily use
Lauren G.
I was happy to purchase this at my nail salon. It's a great product that leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I love how it leaves behind a protective layer which is not greasy. This lotion is great and the scent is mild.
Marliyah Z.
When winter start it means dry skin, I'm used to live in tropical place, so its really hard for my skin to get used to with cold weather, it cause dryness on my body skin. This oil is really help for dryness skin, very recommended.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
My nail salon always gives me this as a free gift around the holidays! I don’t love it but I carry it in my purse in case I have dry hands!! I like the scent!
Ana T.
Bronx, NY
lori u.
I love the scent but it is a very light lotion. If you have normal/dry skin you will need something more moisturizing than this.
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY
It was a good product in winter, leaves your skin hydrated and beautiful but I don't like the smell so much.