BY DREAM BIG TOYS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Go! Go! Sports Girls are plush, sports-themed dolls designed as a fun and educational way to promote self-appreciation and the benefits of daily exercise, healthy eating and sleeping habits, self-esteem and overall healthy life-skills for girls ages 3-12. see more...

Review (1)
Ayoub H.
fnideq p.b 458
Hi I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Ayoub hajji and I have a channel on Youtube with a great number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet while at the same time helping the company promoteAs well as I will promote this on my facebook page and i will get itI love these products, and I want to review these products in my channeladresse: b.p 458cuntriy: moroccocity: fnideqcode zip; 93100