BY DREAM BAR

DREAM BAR 12x 3 OZ PURE DARK CHOCOLATE BAR If rich creamy 100% dairy free and gluten free chocolate is your Dream then taste your Dark Chocolate Dream come true. Our products are crafted from carefully selected cocoa beans.: (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.) see more...

chichi m.
Omg its so hard to find a good dark chocolate. some are just to sweet or to bitter. this one is just perfect and doesn't break me out from the dairy cause it has none lol
Bianca P.
It's alright. My stomach doesn't do that good with too much dairy so that's why I like this better, but it's hard to beat milk chocolate but it's pretty good!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
DREAM BAR Pure Dark Chocolate Bar is the perfect dark chocolate bar for someone who is dairy free like my son and I. This tastes better than any other bar!
Manjusha K.
Laurys Station, PA
I love dark chocolates. And its very rare to find the best one. I would recommend it to all my friends. I eat in on every weekends. Its the best.
Isabel O.
Esta barra de chocolate es muy rica, me gusta comerla. Es deliciosa y me encanta. Es espectacular y es mi chocolate puro favorito.
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dark chocolate it my favorite and this brand's is soooo delicious!! It makes me want to go buy some right now :)
Annmarie L.
Oswego, NY
Delicious dark chocolate- love that it is dairy free. I wish that it came in a higher cacao % though
Ricardo G.
Loved that this product was 100% dairy free. It has a great taste and quality to it, too, to boost!
evelise n.
I love this chocolate, it taste absolutely amazing and i feel like buying some right now
Willow M.
I love dark chocolate. This dark chocolate bar is delicious! I recommend this one!
Amber S.