Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Eau De parfum Spray - Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom - 75ml/2.5oz

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly BLOSSOM Eau De Parfum Perfume 2.5 FL OZ see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alesha J.
Belleville, IL
If you are looking for a product that is light and very smooth than look no further. It’s a great buy. I had my mom come into our Victoria Secret and I work there as a Sakes Associate. Well anyways she has this perfume that she get from Nordstrom it’s called Joe Malone. Well this product smells just like it honestly. I got my mom to smell it and she has been addicted every since. Would recommend this product to millennials to buy for your moms and grandmas.
jazmine M.
Very good perfume, this one is the best one to me , it’s more like a perfume not a mist !! Love to wear it when I go out somewhere fancy an party . I recommend it to women who love to turn heads !
Cyleste B.
Rockford
This is probably one of my top favorite perfumes. It smells so good. I shop online most of the time and I am never sorry when I order any of Victoria secret perfumes.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I think this perfume smells wonderful. I love that the perfume doesn't fade so quickly. I am a repeat user of this product. I usually get this item in a gift set as it comes out more affordable. This is a must buy.
Heather P.
Smells great and you can stick up when they have sales too. Everyone compliments me on it when I wear it. It lasts all day. Not too heavy of a scent either.
Amanda R.
Lancaster
This perfume is hands down THE BEST i love it !!! I always buy the travel sizes but i think ima have to buy the full size cuz i go through it like water
Brittany N.
I've been using this line for quite awhile. I always get compliments wearing Heavenly. It's easy and soft on the nose so it's great for a daily perfume.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
I love Victoria secret. You can buy anything from panites, to bras, to sport wear, swim wear. I love their body products like the body's mists .
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Victoria’s Secret has THE BEST perfumes EVER!! They smell amazing and don’t smell like rubbing alcohol like cheap brands!!!!! #influenster
Racquel C.
This is so cute I love the packaging smells amazing I will repurchase it again. Very affordable the smell last all day.