Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Eau De parfum Spray - Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom - 75ml/2.5oz

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly BLOSSOM Eau De Parfum Perfume 2.5 FL OZ see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I think this perfume smells wonderful. I love that the perfume doesn't fade so quickly. I am a repeat user of this product. I usually get this item in a gift set as it comes out more affordable. This is a must buy.
Heather P.
Smells great and you can stick up when they have sales too. Everyone compliments me on it when I wear it. It lasts all day. Not too heavy of a scent either.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
I love Victoria secret. You can buy anything from panites, to bras, to sport wear, swim wear. I love their body products like the body's mists .
Racquel C.
This is so cute I love the packaging smells amazing I will repurchase it again. Very affordable the smell last all day.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I love this perfume and use it daily. It has a soft and clean smell. It's not strong. I always have it in my bag.