BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Desire perfume is the newest addition to Victoria's Secret dream angels fragrance collection. Give into ethereal romance with the sensuously soft creamy and smooth scent of pink peony freesia plum and frangipani. Fragrance type is fruity floral. Top notes: white star magnolia living white freesia ivy leaves. Middle notes: frangipani pink peony mist yellow plum. Low notes: angelique wood crystal musk angora accord. Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 2.5 oz. see more...

• "A little goes a long with way." in 1 review
  • "What's awesome too is you can buy the lotion and body wash as well." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite perfumes." in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells heavenly!" in 1 review
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly one of my all time favorite perfumes from Victoria Secret. I'm not much of the really big floral or strong smells. You can still smell the perfume and it still has a kind of sweet floral smell but Definitely not too overpowering, more on the faint side. I personally like my perfume to be faint though so this is my go to if I want to smell nice.
Alyssa P.
Stow, OH
It is difficult for me to find a Victoria's Secret perfume that I don't like. With that being said, "Desire" leaves me smelling fresh and clean. I have gotten many compliments on it and would recommend it to friends. I wish that the smell latest longer than it does. I feel like after a few hours, I feel like the smell disappears.
Megan B.
Trenton, NJ
Really great body spray, great purchase when Victoria Secret is having a sale! I have been using their body sprays forever. I usually use them when I'm going to the beach or just hanging around and want to smell nice. They last quite a while but need to be re applied throughout the day to maintain the loveliness.
Jennifer M.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased this perfume along with some others for Christmas one year. I love this perfume. It is not as good as the Heavenly version but it smells pretty good. A bit heavy so you don't need to use much of it. I would purchase this again but at this size I probably won't need more for quite a while
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
Dream Angel is by far my favorite date night perfume long lasting smell. Romantic and sexy is what I say about this perfume Dream Angel perfumes are my favorite things to receive as a birthday, Christmas ,Mother's Day Or just go out and buy it myself!! I love Victoria Secret!
Cathy M.
Corydon
Dream Angels is a pleasant scent that is not over powering. It is long lasting and I didn't have to use very much. It is a little pricey but well worth the cost. It doesn't compare to any others that I have tried. I would definitely buy again especially on sale.
sophia b.
West Linn, OR
given as a gift to me by my nice smelling friend, i enjoyed this product. it is so fresh, rich, and robust smelling. it will last all day, at least faintly. as a smelly person i enjoy knowing i have a layer of something nice on.
i wuld totallyy get this again.
Karmin W.
Brillion, WI
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Desire is the perfect scent for everyday wear. It's light but fragrant enough to get plenty of compliments. I have worn several of the Dream Angels scents and this one does not disappoint. Would definitely purchase again.
Z A.
Irving, TX
I love Victoria's Secret eau de parfum sprays because they are very lightweight and almost never have overpowering scents. I suffer from terrible migraines and usually any type of scent sets off my headache but these never do. I love them very much.
Natalie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure Victoria Secret can do wrong with their perfumes. The body sprays are nice and light and this scent is stronger than a body spray, but still fairly light. Has a great smell to it, and compliments are always given.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?