Dr.christopher's Formulas Kid-e-col 2 OZ by Dr. Christophers Formulas

by Dr.Christopher's Formulas

Product Information from Dr. Christophers Cap Formulas Mother's favorite formula for her new born baby. This formula is time tested and a blessing for infants. A great combination for colic, teething pain, flatulence, spasms, etc. In a pure base of vegetable glycerine, with natural anise flavor. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 10 Drops Servings per container: 2 Liquid Catnip Seed Fennel Seed In a base of: 100% pure vegetable glycerine. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Natural anise flavor. Alcohol and artificial flavor. Directions: For colic: 10 to 15 drops 3 times a day or every hour as needed. For teething: place 3 - 4 drops on finger or soak a Q-tip and swab gums.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr.christopher's Formulas Kid-e-col 2 OZ by Dr. Christophers Formulas!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used these for both my babies! They worked great! My second was HORRIBLY collicy, This stuff helped her so much, I recommend this for any momma, whether your child is collicy or not, even a little fussy. Works amazing, Highly recommend!
Emily R.
Omaha
I have used this for my babies and it works great of they are fussy or collicy!
I have used this for my babies and it works great of they are fussy or collicy!

Looking for your answer?