BY DRANO #3 in Drain Cleaner

Attacks Where Ordinary Liquids Can t. Removes Clogs. Cleans Pipe Walls. No Other Foamer is Better at Removing Clogs! Deep-cleaning foam attacks the clog ordinary liquids can t reach. Handles hair and gunk. Safe for all pipes and septic systems. Satisfaction guaranteed. Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sarah H.
If you wanna talk about quick to unplug your drains i would definately invest in this product. Not only does it clean the pipes out it eats away all the nasty hair balls that get caught up in the drain. I use it quite frequently as i have long hair and also give my fur babies baths as well. Will definately keep using this amazing product!!
Kamina F.
Up until recently I didn't read the instructions where it says to use a whole bottle (woops). For my problems I don't even need to use a whole bottle so why literally poor $3-4 down the sink every time unless you have a really bad clog?
Works great, gets the job done and I can reuse the bottle at least 3 times or more depending on how much of it I poor down the sink.
Brianna T.
Redlands , CA
I use this quite frequently. It is my go-to when it comes to unclogging a drain. I live in a very historic city, my home is about 120 years old without a garbage disposal in the kitchen sink. Sometimes food does get down there and clogs it up. This takes care of the problem in about 10 minutes and my sink is good to go!
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Growing up in a house with three girls (all with really long hair prone to shedding) and three long haired dogs (who got regular baths in the family tub/shower), we lived off of Drano. It never let us down and always worked quickly. Relatively inexpensive. Great, reliable product.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not the fastest, but it does the job. I bought it at Walmart for $6. I will definitely repurchase. It was effective in unclogging my drain in the shower. I have a lot of hair that gets stuck in the drain and this product cleared it right up.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
I tend to shed a lot of hair, and no matter how much I try to keep after it invariably I end up with clogged drains. This 2-in-1 formula has been hands down the best solution to unclogging drains. Works on tubs and sinks, and even in the kitchen. So much cheaper than calling a plumber.
April B.
Warrenville, SC
From dog hair to human hair, this stuff works great! I have not had any problems since I used it! I put it in the sink because that is where I seem to have the most problem with slow draining and it has worked great... no more sticking my hands down a nasty pipe!
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
We've had some serious drain clogs and unfortunately this has never worked for us. I won't deem it s complete fail, as it has worked well for others but honestly vinegar and baking soda has worked better for unclogging a drain than this for my family.
Katrina R.
Fresno, CA
This is the only product that helps clear my drain after all my hair clogs up the shower.
Unfortunately my hair falls out every time i shampoo and have to use this often. I have tried other brands but this is the only one that clears the drain
Dawn B.
This has worked for the most part unless it is a impossible fix. I would recommend this product if you think you have hair in the drain but if you have a toy stuck please call a plumber....but I would guess that would be self explanatory. :)
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
Has there ever been anything in your drain that Drano couldn't fix?
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
Is this actually a good product. Is it worth my momey
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
I've tried the gel version before and had so-so results. is the foam better?