Drano Pipe and Septic 32-Ounce

by Drano

#8 in Drain Cleaners

Has anyone tried using this for the toilet? Does it work?
How’s this different from the Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover?
Start your review of Drano Pipe and Septic 32-Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Marissa M.
This clears drains like no ones business. It has helped us many times with hair clogging up from mine and my daughters head of hair. It has saved us time from digging with a hanger ourselves. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes things to be convenient and fast.
Elizabeth R.
Trumann, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always go for the double duty drano. Because not only do you want your pipes cleaned you also want breakdown of the waste in your septic tank. The cleaner your septic tank the less worry about a backup into your yard or even house.
Karla Alejandra R.
corona queens
Purchased at: Walgreens
This helps the drain clean up so good, the only bad thing is that it smells very strong. But overall is very effective. i would totally recommend it
Bridgette C.
Milton, FL
News the drains clean! Never a doubt that it will unclog my drain. My go to product!
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
This brand is a mist have when you have small kids around! I've used this for years and it has helped tremendously having 3 young boys who constantly drop stuff down our bathtub drain, as well as the sinks in our kitchen and bathroom this stuff is a life savor to any who have children :)
Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
Drano is my go to pipe cleaner! It is so so easy to use and 100% effective. I bought mine at Walmart and used it on my tub drain. I am going to buy another and use it on my sink. I recommend it to busy moms because it is fast and easy!
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
I love drano. I know if this doesn't work I have to call a plumber :( use it for my tubs and sinks at least once a month.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Always works it's a great product I'm not sure what I would do without it works fast very effective
Maggie S.
Smithfield, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Quick and WORKS. Couldnt imagine how much money i would have flushed down the drain if i had to call a plumber! We have 3 girls in our house so hair in drains is an issue..
Mariah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this many times when hair gets caught in the drain. It works every single time! The only negative is that the smell is really strong but I mean, that’s just the stuff doing it’s job! Totally recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
il y a 2 ans
Heather A. il y a 2 ans
Probably safe to use if you have a septic tank instead of public/ city sewer