BY DRANO #12 in Drain Cleaner

Marissa M.
This clears drains like no ones business. It has helped us many times with hair clogging up from mine and my daughters head of hair. It has saved us time from digging with a hanger ourselves. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes things to be convenient and fast.
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
This brand is a mist have when you have small kids around! I've used this for years and it has helped tremendously having 3 young boys who constantly drop stuff down our bathtub drain, as well as the sinks in our kitchen and bathroom this stuff is a life savor to any who have children :)
Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
Drano is my go to pipe cleaner! It is so so easy to use and 100% effective. I bought mine at Walmart and used it on my tub drain. I am going to buy another and use it on my sink. I recommend it to busy moms because it is fast and easy!
Maggie S.
Somerset, KY
Quick and WORKS. Couldnt imagine how much money i would have flushed down the drain if i had to call a plumber! We have 3 girls in our house so hair in drains is an issue..
Amanda C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Truly great stuff, I was having in my shower where the water would just build up because the drain was getting clogged, a quarter of the bottle and its all fixed.
Michele G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Drano pipe and septic is a go to for care of your pipes! It works great and quickly! Drano has never failed me and I know works great!
Heather C.
Works great! I only had to use it one time, because it worked so well. If I ever get a clog again, I'll be purchasing this!
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
I love drano. I know if this doesn't work I have to call a plumber :( use it for my tubs and sinks at least once a month.
Alma D.
Excellent product! Helped me through all my clogs.. Never once do I need a plumber why? When I got this!
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Always works it's a great product I'm not sure what I would do without it works fast very effective