BY DRANO #2 in Drain Cleaner

Drano® Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover.
Clears total blockages.
Guaranteed!
Or it's free*.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover
  • "Draino is what I reach for every time there is a clog, and the gel formula is the definition of clog-busting greatness." in 1 review
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
We use this max strength Draino regularly to help remove and prevent our shower drain from clogging. I have long hair so this helps us keep everything draining without having to constantly be cleaning the drain out!
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family keeps this on hand.  With three girls, plus myself-we get a lot of tough clogs (HAIR!!!) in our shower drain.  This gel is easy to use and gets the job done efficiently.  I can't begin to tell you what a lifesaver it has been to us!  Highly recommend!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Honestly I think this product made my drain even more clogged. I tried it twice on my shower drain and still ended up buying the liquid version because it was still clogged. Quite disappointing and will likely not buy again.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I buy this in a multi-pack at Sams Club.  It is the best product I've found to efficiently and quickly clear residential clogs.  It seems to be easy on the pipes so you can use it more often than other products.  We use it mostly in bathroom sinks and showers at our home.
Shannon G.
Drano has saved me so many times when it comes to my shower and kitchen drains.  I use it when there is a lot of build up and it seems to clear everything right out! I have used this so many times and will continue to always choose Drano over any brand.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
when i first move in to my apartment a year ago all drains were clogged and i am a cleaning freak so m best option by taking some recommendations was drano and i can tell that this product have never failed to me, its simple no messy but Be Careful with the usage instructions because is a heave chemical. the best thing is that ou can find it anywhere from drugstores to supermarkets
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't know what I would do without Drano!  This product has saved me from calling a plumber countless times, as this unclogs my drain like magic!  This is a very effective product that I'd highly recommend to anyone.  I get this at my department store when it's on sale.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this Drano it is made with gel and I use it to unclog any drains in the my house. You just have to pour half the bottle slowly into the drain and wait 30 minutes and then just rinse with a very hot water. I bought this at Walmart for $2.50.
Maria De Jesus B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have used Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover well over 10 times. We were staying in a house about a year and a half ago that was extremely problematic. Constantly dealing with plumbing issues with all sinks, showers, and toilets. We always turned to Drano for unclogging them all. Worked every time!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this because it works. I pour in enough to fill the drain about 1/3 of the bottle. I let it sit overnight. Next morning, run hot water thru the drain for a few minutes. I always repeat the next night. I usually buy it at Walgreens because it's a lot closer to me than Walmart but it's all the same. Walmart sells it cheaper though.  The kids and mine and hubbys hairs seem to always clog our older style bathroom drain. I am glad I found this beast having to use a snake and getting it out
Amber P.
Odd question, every year we have to have our septic system snaked, because we get super bad roots in our pipes. Can't lie, it gets super expensive! Will this help get rid of our root problem? I've herd it's great for hair, but do you think it will work? If not, do you have any other recommendations that might help us save some money?
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this one good for unclogging hair?
Cherie D.
Somerset
Is it worth the money? Does it last long?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How often do you use Drano and under what circumstance?