Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover

by Drano

#2 in Drain Cleaners

Drano® Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover.
Clears total blockages.
Guaranteed!
Or it's free*.
SC Johnson.
A family company.

Does this work and break down drains clogged with hair?
How’s this work, do you just pour the liquid into the drain hole?
How often do you use Drano and under what circumstance?
Start your review of Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover!
Product Highlights
Draino is what I reach for every time there is a clog, and the gel formula is the definition of clog-busting greatness.in reviews
Maria De Jesus B.
Clyde, Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have used Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover well over 10 times. We were staying in a house about a year and a half ago that was extremely problematic. Constantly dealing with plumbing issues with all sinks, showers, and toilets. We always turned to Drano for unclogging them all. Worked every time!
Megan W.
Williamsport, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’d say this stuff works pretty darn well. Without going into details.. my husband finds himself needing help with our toilet clogging. This does the trickDrano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't know what I would do without Drano!  This product has saved me from calling a plumber countless times, as this unclogs my drain like magic!  This is a very effective product that I'd highly recommend to anyone.  I get this at my department store when it's on sale.
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely does the job of unclogging! I have had that situation happen a few times and this has come to the rescue everytime. It's a win
Kat J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
2,164 reviews
Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
If your drain gets frequent clogs, you need Drano... It’s as simple as that. For my household, we end up using this roughly once a month or so to clear out the sink and shower. As careful as I am to keep my hair from going down the drain, it still manages to sneak down and cause issues in the pipes. And when that happens, Drano is the only brand I trust to clear the clog and fix the problem effortlessly! Highly recommend!!!
joylynn G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay so this product is really good. I have long strait hair. It gets everywhere even down drains. At least once a month drains clog around my house. This product is under ten dollars. Worth the money if your a penny pincher  like I am. I do recommend for all clog.
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I have a hubby that shaved his head and has a really thick coarse beard. While we try to clean up and catch most of the hair, the sink still gets clogged! This stuff cuts right through it every dang time! Def worth the money 🙌🏻
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
This works well. I find that it can’t do very difficult blocks. This may be user error but I wish it told you what it works best on!
Brittany V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just recently used Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover! My stepdaughter has extremely thick/long hair and seems to clog the drain a lot. This worked like a charm and unclogged the drain within minutes.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
This really works well. Although if you have severely clogged drains you might want to try and snake it first because this is a gel that you have to pour in slow. If it’s clogged so much it won’t go into the drain. But once it’s in, it works very well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...