BY DRANO #2 in Drain Cleaner

Drano® Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover.
Clears total blockages.
Guaranteed!
Or it's free*.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

• Is it worth the money? Does it last long?1 Answers
  • Is this one good for unclogging hair?2 Answers
  • Odd question, every year we have to have our septic system snaked...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Draino is what I reach for every time there is a clog, and the gel formula is the definition of clog-busting greatness." in 1 review
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We use this max strength Draino regularly to help remove and prevent our shower drain from clogging. I have long hair so this helps us keep everything draining without having to constantly be cleaning the drain out!
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family keeps this on hand.  With three girls, plus myself-we get a lot of tough clogs (HAIR!!!) in our shower drain.  This gel is easy to use and gets the job done efficiently.  I can't begin to tell you what a lifesaver it has been to us!  Highly recommend!
Shannon G.
Drano has saved me so many times when it comes to my shower and kitchen drains.  I use it when there is a lot of build up and it seems to clear everything right out! I have used this so many times and will continue to always choose Drano over any brand.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this Drano it is made with gel and I use it to unclog any drains in the my house. You just have to pour half the bottle slowly into the drain and wait 30 minutes and then just rinse with a very hot water. I bought this at Walmart for $2.50.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must when living in New York!!!! I never buy the generic because it's more watered down. I always buy this! It always works on all my clogs usually with just one use!
Maria De Jesus B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have used Drano Max Gel Pro Strength Clog Remover well over 10 times. We were staying in a house about a year and a half ago that was extremely problematic. Constantly dealing with plumbing issues with all sinks, showers, and toilets. We always turned to Drano for unclogging them all. Worked every time!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this because it works. I pour in enough to fill the drain about 1/3 of the bottle. I let it sit overnight. Next morning, run hot water thru the drain for a few minutes. I always repeat the next night. I usually buy it at Walgreens because it's a lot closer to me than Walmart but it's all the same. Walmart sells it cheaper though.  The kids and mine and hubbys hairs seem to always clog our older style bathroom drain. I am glad I found this beast having to use a snake and getting it out
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I use drano for my tub mostly because I tend to shed a lot of hair while I shower. Drano always clears my drain and the drain "snake" came with the bottle which is a plus because I can do it myself and I don't need to call a plumber. I would definitely recommend to those who need a quick and easy fix.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product seems to do the trick! I had a ton of hair clogged in my show drain and I tried dumping bleach and that worked for a week but it's been a month now since using this and it's stayed clean! You can find this at the dollar store for just a dollar. The only con is that you have to dump half the bottle so it's only good for two cleans. But totally worth it! It also doesn't really smell like anything from what I remember.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
It took 2 bottles of this poison to unclog my sink. After smelling up the bathroom with what I can only imagine being extremely toxic odor, 3 days later I can finally use my sink again. It destroyed the top layer of the inside of
my sink, which was rather expensive to fix. I should have just called a plumber for cheaper. Don't buy this poison.
Amber P.
Odd question, every year we have to have our septic system snaked, because we get super bad roots in our pipes. Can't lie, it gets super expensive! Will this help get rid of our root problem? I've herd it's great for hair, but do you think it will work? If not, do you have any other recommendations that might help us save some money?
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this one good for unclogging hair?
Cherie D.
Somerset
Is it worth the money? Does it last long?