Drano Max Gel Clog Remover

Thicker formula clings to clogs longer to attach and remove them better. Pours through standing water. Handles hair, soap scum, and gunk. Safe for all pipes, contains a special ingredient to protect pipes from corrosion. Safe for plastic, PVC, metal pipes, garbage disposals, and septic systems. Won FTt harm pipes when used overnight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drano Max Gel Clog Remover!
Erica F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Drano Max Gel Clog Remover uploaded by Erica F.
Drano Max Gel Clog Remover uploaded by Erica F.
Drano Max Gel Clog Remover Drano is MAGIC! Sometimes kids are kids and get the soap suck and the sink🤦🏾‍♀️or when I wash our hair in the shower and some goes down the drain. I didn't notice a smell I poured it in the sink slowly counting to 25 then I left it there for about 30 minutes. I put warm water down the drain and TADA! Below is the before and after photos of our sink. I do recommend and will buy this product again.
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Drano Max Gel Clog Remover uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Target
Our sink wasn’t draining well so I purchased Drano Max Gel Clog Remover and I’m very pleased with how well my sink is draining after using the entire bottle. Depending on how clogged your drain is you may only need half the bottle!
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Drano Max Gel Clog Remover uploaded by Holly M.
Purchased at: Home Depot
After trying several different brands came across this. And it worked. This will be our go to Brand from now on. Drano Max Gel Clog Remover
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used this to help keep my pipes in good order. As a long haired blonde I can not control the amount of shedding that happens so keeping the pipe lines clear is a pretty important job. This was kinda expensive, but sometimes it worth it to know your drains are going to keep working properly. I would definitely purchase this again and use it in my drains.
Cassandra B.
Harrisonville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works amazing!! We just bought our first home and the lines were clogged after no one living in the home for so long only took one treatment and never had another problem. Worth every penny!!
Chantay W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have to use this every so often within a year and it works just great! I love that this product is safe for pipes because my home is 20 years old.
Paige F.
Marietta, GA
Love this stuff! We live in an old house and get clogs quite a bit and this stuff always takes care of them super fast! I can't say enough good things about draino.
Pinkie D.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the gel formula but I can’t say this drain opener has always done the trick. It’s helped out many times but sometimes it only partly works.
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i love this product and use it all the time! it smells amazing and i love that it’s natural
Chelsea R.
Cranford, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have very curly hair and it sheds worse than any animal I have ever owned. I am notorious for clogging sinks and shower drains. we always have multiple bottles of drano available for when that happens. And trust me. It happens often.

Looking for your answer?