Drano Liquid Drain Cleaner uploaded by Crystal A.

BY DRANO #4 in Drain Cleaner

Drano® Liquid Drain Cleaner.
Opens drains fast! Guaranteed or it's free!*.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
32fl oz (1qt) 946ml. see more...

Kristin C.
I had a clog in my drain, hair!  Could not get it out. Bought this, poured it into drain. Followed the directions, worked fast....works GREAT!  it's not too expensive. I bought it at family Dollar. I recommend this if your tub or shower doesn't drain.  It now drains faster than ever before!
Skylar C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only product we use when our sinks/tubs get clogged! We pour it down and wait however long it tells us, then our sinks/tub is good to go!! Works like a charm!!
Claire E.
Santa monica, CA
I must say, Drano is my best friend. I use this on my shower and/or sink semi-regularly when the drains start to be super slow, and it works like a charm! Definitely would recommend for any stubborn drains!
Josie S.
I used this in my shower drain. i shed a lot of hair and I'm sure i don't get it all out of the drain. i also spray down cages in my shower. this helps get any gunk or hair out of the drain without the hassle.
Andie G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product works most of the time. unfortunately, it fails to be a consistent drain cleaner. Dog hair plus my thick hair doesn't always work with the drain. Also, this product doesn't seem to get the drain completely unclogged every time.
Bailee H.
douglasville , ga
I have very long hair that gets everywhere, my drain gets clogged very easily because of it..but my bestfriend draino just gets rid of it all! this is a great product
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This has saved my sink a few times and does work when used as directed. I really don't like how bad it is for the environment though so I use as little as possible.
Glenda S.
Haysi, VA
I agree...I also love having it around my house to get clogs done quickly...I actually need some like yesterday. ..it's so true
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Unfortunately I have to use drain cleaner about twice per year. Drano works better than average. I continue to purchase it.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So far so good on my drains they were clogging we used this no more problems yet so right now i will give it a 5 star .
Mary M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How well does this work for clogged hairy mess?!