Drano® Commercial Line™ Max Gel Clog Remover

Drano® has your back with maximum strength for your worst clogs--or your money back. Visit drano.com for details. Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover--unclog your drain with a maximum-strength gel formula. Drano® Max Gel pours through standing water and works fast to clear clogged drains and restore them to a free-flowing state. Safe for all pipes, it works great to remove hair, soap scum, and other gunky clogs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drano® Commercial Line™ Max Gel Clog Remover!
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Max gel drank is the only kind of drank I will be buying going forward. It works every time!!
TaShaun D.
Maple Heights, OH
I use Drano every three months to make sure my drains are always unclogged. Following the directions makes it flow greatly. However, if you leave it in longer I find that the drain stays unclogged longer. This product I use when I think that there is a lot of hair clogging up my drains. Whenever I think that here is hair slowing down my drainage, I use this and within 30 minutes my drains are cleared.
Amelia Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good at unclogging drains! Works instantly with great results. My go to drain cleaner.
Brittney B.
Metairie, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It works to quick and better than having to call the plumber/ much cheaper. Easy to use just poor down your drain and let the magic happen. Price is great and I would recommend it to anyone!
Adeanys T.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this product. We use it to unclug hair in the drain and works great. It has a little smell but nothing you can't stand.
Contina G.
Chunky, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,039 reviews
we use Drano to clean our pipes and it does a very good job we really like it it's a very good value we try to clean our pipes once or twice a month I would not improve this product at all it's very effective it does its job Yes I would recommend this product to others
Christie J.
Paducah, KY
Drano max gel is expensive and it doesn't always work. I am disappointed in this product. Low rating for me.
christina M.
East Boston, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,769 reviews
It really didn't do anything I ended up calling for someone to come snake the drain

Looking for your answer?