HealthFirst AidAntiseptics & Cleaning SuppliesDrano
Advanced Septic Treatment, Septic Tank Pouches, 3 Count

Drano Advanced Septic Treatment, Septic Tank Pouches, 3 Count

by Drano

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drano Advanced Septic Treatment, Septic Tank Pouches, 3 Count!
Kristin C.
Loudon, TN
I love the ease of this product!!! Just drop it in the toilet once a month. So easy!! And no fear of harmful chemical spills bc of the pack
Araiyah L.
San Diego, CA
These dissolve quick and the instructions are simple so there’s no way to get it wrong. These are small but very strong. It’s not expensive especially with how these work.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
very good product I like the packaging, its use and you can use it in different areas, works perfect for meGlad this product is now available in our area... septic maintenance is a must! Thanks Drano!!
Shirley T.
Eaton, OH
amanda F.
Doral, FL
Very good product I like the packaging, its use and you can use it in different areas, works perfect for me

Looking for your answer?