D'ran DRAN - Wonder Tea Tree Spot Gel 8ml 8ml uploaded by Pamela C.D'ran DRAN - Wonder Tea Tree Spot Gel 8ml 8ml uploaded by Sandra D.D'ran DRAN - Wonder Tea Tree Spot Gel 8ml 8ml uploaded by Sandra D.

BY D'RAN

Brand from South Korea: D'RAN. A spot gel manages imperfections and blemish, calms irritated skin. Apply to the desired areas after cleansing. see more...

Sandra D.
Skin type: Combination/Dry/Tzone acne
Age: 34
I've been using this for about two weeks now. I've dabbed it on a few breakouts here and there, a couple times a day. This is my first time using a spot treatment that comes with a sponge applicator wand. I'm not so sure about touching pimples with the applicator and then just sticking it back into the tube, but okay. If it's made like this, it's gotta be safe right? The formula inside is made of Tea Tree Oil and White Willow Bark. The Tea Tree is supposed to reduce inflammation, and the White Willow Bark Extract is supposed to help control excessive sebum production. When I use it, I don't really notice any immediate or drastic change in the breakouts overnight. I'm assuming this is one of those products that improve the condition of the skin with consistent use and isn't intended as a quick fix for a raging pimple, as the name may imply. I mean, when I see "spot treatment" I guess I usually just assume it's concentrated stuff that takes care of business quicker than your regular cleanser or toner or something. And normally, my skin becomes dry after using Tea Tree Oil, but surprisingly, not with this. So that's a plus! However, I wouldn't recommend this if you've got some serious inflammation and a lot of breakouts that need emergency care. It just doesn't seem to speed up the healing process like some other spot treatments I've used.
Pamela C.
It doesn't help that much with dark circles, bur it's perfect for skin relaxing as it said