BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly

Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly

Shop Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Haave you tried Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly ? Do you feel it moisturizing?
Hi all, I have a cystic acne prone combination oily skin. So is Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly a good moisturizer to use? If not, suggestions are most welcome!
So i bought this product as a moisturizer is that what it’s used for? I’ve been breaking for awhile and I went to Sephora to find skincare to help with it. The associate told me that I’m breaking out bc My skin is dehydrated.... can someone give me suggestions on anything i should do/use? I would wash my face with aveeno salycic acid face wash, then apply tea tree oil on breakouts afterward i would use rosehip oil (thought it was a moisturizer but it’s not 🤕 please hellpppp me anyone lol
Start your review of Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by Christine B.
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly I received a sample size tube and I’ve used for three weeks now and it’s actually pretty amazing! It’s good for all skin types dermatologist developed allergy tested and 100% fragrance free! It’s a very gentle formula almost water/oil like but very light weight and absorbs into your skin very nicely! I can definitely see my sun freckles as I like to call them or dark spots get lighter towards the end of the second week. Definitely going to be buying the full-size product!! Photo is with the product on my hand… As you can see it’s almost gone LOL
Larissa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by Larissa R.
This is ideal if you live in the hot weather and/or have oily skin. It hydrates just like a moisturizer but it dries quicker and doesn’t make the skin oily.
Dianne C.
Shelbyville, TN
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by Dianne C.
I got a sample of this and I really love it. It hydrates without making your skin feel oily. I have only skin, so most most hydrating products make my makeup not last very long. This actually makes my skin feel a little tighter, which is awesome for those of us who aren't teenagers anymore.
Maria W.
Wilmington, NC
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by Maria W.
I have been using this for years right after washing my face or showering. It instantly adds moisture to my skin, drying up quickly in case you want to additional protection.
Hannah M.
San Pedro, CA
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love ! Just a light gel moisturizer but feels cooling on the skin and looks amazing under makeup
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by Tiffany M.
I really enjoyed this product! It is extremely hydrating and not sticky. This was my first time using this product, and I will likely purchase a full-sized bottle. It exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend!
Tama D.
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by Tama D.
This Clinique product is very hydrating as it’s in gel form. It make the skin look dewy. The thing i like about this most is that it’s fragrance free. It’s a great option if your skin is feeling extra dry. Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly
cait H.
Renton, WA
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by cait H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love how it’s fragrance free and leaves my skin looking dewy even after makeup! It’s super lightweight and moisturizing. Effective. Would buy again.
Siobhan  R.
Lakeland, FL
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by Siobhan  R.
This is literally like a drink for your skin, I feel the older I'm getting the more Moisture my skin needs. I love to use this daily especially right after a shower. It's called jelly but its not that type of texture its lovely and light and absorbs well into your skin. I love clinique products & always go back to using them as I have sensitive skin. This hydrates your skin without making it oily. I love the clean look of the bottle too & the pump works good. Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly
diane E.
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly uploaded by diane E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the texture, it is good for combination skin types, and it does not feel sticky or tacky on my skin. Makes my skin averagely soft but not super soft, nothing super special or different.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorena F.
il y a 7 mois
Ryan B. il y a 7 mois
Yes, I have tried it. It’s a good product but it wasn’t moisturizing enough for me. I have really dry skin type though. People with combo/oily/normal skin would love it!
Khushboo M.
Windsor , ON
il y a 8 mois
Dianne C. il y a 3 mois
I have oily skin and it doesn't dry my skin nor does it make me break out.
Mancho E.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Kimberly B. il y a 2 ans
Honestly it’s fine for combo skin (either or), but the dramatic lotion (yellow) is better. This is so watery it’s just kind of tacky going on.