Dramamine Original Formula Motion Sickness Relief Tablets uploaded by Brandon S.

BY DRAMAMINE

Dramamine@ Original FormulaFast Acting Motion Sickness ReliefFor Children and Adults * Easy-to-open, non-child resistant blister * This package for households without young children

• Does anyone know how this compares to the prescription strength Tra...2 Answers
  • Does this have bad side affects ?6 Answers
  • I was told that this makes you drowsy? Does anyone know if this is ...10 Answers
Lianna M.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I took these every day while I was on a cruise so I wouldn't feel nauseous and they definitely worked because I didn't feel motion sickness. However, they made me very sleepy/loopy and I found that I had to take a nap a little while after first taking this every day, which is not the best way to spend a cruise.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Dramamine is a life saver when it comes to motion sickness. They also have a non-drowsy formula, but I don't find the original one to make me tired. Dramamine is the only thing that keeps from feeling nauseus on long car rides. I normally take it an hour before starting the trip, and it works every time.
Erin T.
Erin T.
I get motion sick very easily and Dramamine was my first choice when I had to take a long bus ride to nyc! I never once felt sick throughout the 8 hour bus ride. It does make you very sleepy which was perfect because my trip was overnight. I will always reach for Dramamine during trips!
Sahra G.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
After six flights across the US and back now I am in love with this! I get car sick very easy. I have a had time talking to anyone or trying to read. So don't think I'll help you with a map! This made me a little sleepy but I could stay awake. started to wear off after five hours.
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
I've taken this when ever I know that I'm going bay or deep sea fishing and the water is super choppy. Made the mistake one time not to take it and I paid the price. Completely cures my motion sickness and I'm able to concentrate on catching the big one.
Erica G.
I have been using this brand for years. I get very car sick and we used to take family trips for 12 hrs. I would take this right before we left and it would start working well. If you don't want to feel drowsy make sure to get a non drowsy one.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
These are effective...but get ready to fall asleep for a little bit! My mom and sister took this during a fishing trip and they basically missed all the fishing because they were passed out in the cabin!
Erica G.
I can never travel long rides without my Dramamine. I get very car sick or motion sickness on planes. It is just automatic for me to takes this because it always works and i never get sick.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I use this when I go fishing, and every time I fall asleep. It takes away the nausea but it also knocks me out. I will be using the less drowsy formula.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
These are great for long road trips in case anyone gets nauseous on the way. Nips it in the bud as soon as it starts, making for a better trip!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
What are these tablets for?
Lori B.
Lori B.
Does anyone else use these on airplanes?
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
Does Dramamine typically work for Altitude Sickness?
Micki L.
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
Has anyone seen dramamine chewables that are sold in a larger quantity than this?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Has anyone seen these sold in the airport?