Dramamine Original Formula Motion Sickness Relief Tablets uploaded by Brandon S.

BY DRAMAMINE

Dramamine@ Original FormulaFast Acting Motion Sickness ReliefFor Children and Adults * Easy-to-open, non-child resistant blister * This package for households without young children

• Does anyone know how this compares to the prescription strength T...2 Answers
  • Does this have bad side affects ?6 Answers
  • I was told that this makes you drowsy? Does anyone know if this i...10 Answers
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I took these every day while I was on a cruise so I wouldn't feel nauseous and they definitely worked because I didn't feel motion sickness. However, they made me very sleepy/loopy and I found that I had to take a nap a little while after first taking this every day, which is not the best way to spend a cruise.
Erin T.
I get motion sick very easily and Dramamine was my first choice when I had to take a long bus ride to nyc! I never once felt sick throughout the 8 hour bus ride. It does make you very sleepy which was perfect because my trip was overnight. I will always reach for Dramamine during trips!
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
After six flights across the US and back now I am in love with this! I get car sick very easy. I have a had time talking to anyone or trying to read. So don't think I'll help you with a map! This made me a little sleepy but I could stay awake. started to wear off after five hours.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
I've taken this when ever I know that I'm going bay or deep sea fishing and the water is super choppy. Made the mistake one time not to take it and I paid the price. Completely cures my motion sickness and I'm able to concentrate on catching the big one.
Erica G.
I have been using this brand for years. I get very car sick and we used to take family trips for 12 hrs. I would take this right before we left and it would start working well. If you don't want to feel drowsy make sure to get a non drowsy one.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
These are effective...but get ready to fall asleep for a little bit! My mom and sister took this during a fishing trip and they basically missed all the fishing because they were passed out in the cabin!
Erica G.
I can never travel long rides without my Dramamine. I get very car sick or motion sickness on planes. It is just automatic for me to takes this because it always works and i never get sick.
Courtney H.
Great for mild to extreme motion sickness. Prefer the non drowsy version when sleeping is not an option.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Oh my! We use this in every trip we take almost! It works great. Prevents any disaster on the road!
Felicia J.
Spring Lake Park
I get motion sick so easily. Like literally within 20 minutes. I take one an hour to a half hour before I know I’m going to be in the car for more than 30 minutes. And they really help me not feel sick. When I go on airplanes I take one before we leave to go to the airport and one before we get on the plane I never feel sick. The pills are tiny, you don’t even need a drink to take them. The price is good for how well they work. They do make me a bit sleepy but I’ll take that over feeling sick.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
What are these tablets for?
Lori B.
Does anyone else use these on airplanes?
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
Has anyone seen dramamine chewables that are sold in a larger quantity than this?
Alesia T.
Does Dramamine typically work for Altitude Sickness?
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Is anyone able to take this medicine and not fall asleep within 10 minutes?