Dramamine Original Formula Motion Sickness Relief Tablets uploaded by Brandon S.

BY DRAMAMINE

Dramamine@ Original FormulaFast Acting Motion Sickness ReliefFor Children and Adults * Easy-to-open, non-child resistant blister * This package for households without young children

• Does anyone know how this compares to the prescription strength T...2 Answers
  • Does this have bad side affects ?6 Answers
  • I was told that this makes you drowsy? Does anyone know if this i...10 Answers
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I get motion sick so easily. Like literally within 20 minutes. I take one an hour to a half hour before I know I’m going to be in the car for more than 30 minutes. And they really help me not feel sick. When I go on airplanes I take one before we leave to go to the airport and one before we get on the plane I never feel sick. The pills are tiny, you don’t even need a drink to take them. The price is good for how well they work. They do make me a bit sleepy but I’ll take that over feeling sick.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I get sea sick an I often go fishing so I needed something to help an then I found Dramamine they are very affordable an work in minutes I keep these in my purse for spur of the moment fishing trips
Kym B.
Athol, MA
I have suffered from motion sickness my entire life. Whether it be in a car, plane or boat; I am constantly nauseous or getting sick into a trash bag feeling embarrassed. My parents always drove to Vacations so we would be in the car for 15 hours one way and I would be a disaster. I am lost without Dramamine during a trip. It isn't perfect and doesn't take away my nausea completely, BUT it makes me so drowsy that I can pass out for 3-4 hours and sleep through the sickness. I'll wake up for our pit-stop, eat and take another pill and pass out for a few more hours.
They definitely make me feel very loopy and not with it whatsoever so I do not recommend being the one to operate the vehicle while on Dramamine.
The price is cheap and you can find it at almost every gas-station. Definitely worth buying.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I learned a secret last summer that was life changing. Taking a Dramamine with my Advil on the first sign of a migraine. It eliminates the stomach component of the migraine and lets the Advil do the job. I also grab a piece of toast, Coca Cola, and light a peppermint candle but with those tricks I can get rid of a migraine in an hour rather than six or more. The only problem I've had is sometimes even with this formula I have trouble getting sleep later.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Dramamine motion sickness tablets are a miracle in a bottle. As a Mother who has had a child who gets car sick on almost every car ride and a husband who gets car sick any time he doesn't drive, I depend on these. THEY WORK!!! I spend a lot less time cleaning up vomit and avoid that nasty smell in my car. You can't beat them for the benefit. I can't say enough about how well these work and how much they are worth the money. I HIGHLY recommend these!!!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Because I have vertigo I have motion sickness all the time. Before I was put on prescription medicine this is the product that I used. It does make you sleepy so do you not drive when you're taking it. No seriously I'm a really small person. So all I had to do was take a half. Couldn't make vacation days without it. I would recommend this for anybody who gets motion sickness.. or if you have vertigo.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
When we take a cruise. I must have this it really works and works fast. Makes my trips more enjoyable without that embarrassing sea sickness. One last me for hours. Two works but makes me way too relaxed. Love the travel size for my bag. Don't care how much it costs for a product that works well. Works well for rides at amusement parks too.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've suffered from motion sickness for as long as I can remember but I didn't see the need for this seeing as I'm always taking public transportation. Until, I booked a 10 cruise and realize I would need to take something for sickness. These worked like a charm. I didn't get sick the entire time.
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
As I have gotten older my motion sickness has gotten worse. This product never disappoints. Always works and lasts a long time. The only down side is how it makes me drowsy. Luckily I don't have to use this except on long road trips if I am not driving! But its always in my car when I need it!
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Makes you a tad sleepy but works miracles. You can find it at any store Publix, Walmart etc or at any drug store. It's affordable not expensive at all. To me it works better than meclizine which is another motín sickness medication that's also over the counter.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
What are these tablets for?
Lori B.
Does anyone else use these on airplanes?
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
Has anyone seen dramamine chewables that are sold in a larger quantity than this?
Alesia T.
Does Dramamine typically work for Altitude Sickness?
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Is anyone able to take this medicine and not fall asleep within 10 minutes?