BY DRAMAMINE

NEW Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals, Dramamine®’s first truly non-drowsy offering:

• Prevents and treats symptoms of motion sickness (nausea and vomiting) without drowsiness.*

• Contains the clinically tested ginger dosage required for preventing and treating motion sickness.*

• Non-Drowsy Naturals is safe to use every day you travel since it’s made from natural ginger.

• Safe for children 6+

• Available at Select Walmart Stores, Target, Walgreens, CVS Rite Aid, Kroger and most regional food stores.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• Is this product actually non-drowsy? My husband gets terrible mot...1 Answers
  • Any side effects?1 Answers
  • How long before it starts working? Thanks! 1 Answers
Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals Motion Sickness Relief Capsules
  • "These are perfect my husband job requires him to work on ships and be out on the water 8 to 12 hours a day and he gets motion sickness and he just ran out and needed some more for tomorrow." in 7 reviews
  • "This product works really well my friend used it when she went boating and said it really did the job with no side effects." in 2 reviews
  • "On my plane trip to Ireland as well as a ferry ride from Scotland to Ireland, this was a life saver." in 2 reviews
  • "However these worked great and I even put some aside for my friend who gets car sick, but other pills put her to sleep." in 2 reviews
  • "I get so sick during long car rides, but the Dramamine Naturals works wonders." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dramamine Naturals was a total life saver last year on our cruise to Bermuda.  We hit the very tail end of a hurricane and the seas were super choppy.  I was so sick but with Dramamine I did not thankfully throw up.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a big fan of the natural version of this motion sickness pill. It contains ginger which does help prevent nausea but I don’t feel it works as well as the original.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did nottttt work for me. I went to an amusement park, took two of these beforehand, went on my first ride and almost threw up from the motion sickness. I am going to try it with airplanes and hopefully that works. 😕
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
I've had motion sickness ever since I was young so my go-to has always been dramamine. I take it about an hour before I travel and it always seems to do the trick!
Sarah H.
I have always gotten extremely car sick if I even start to try to read anything on a trip. But this stuff made that completely go away. I read a book on my phone for over an hour of a road trip and never felt even the slightest bit dizzy. This stuff is a miracle!
Christie M.
Williamstown, NJ
This product was absolutely amazing. works perfectly when you need that little bit of help but you still want to be alert enough to enjoy your surroundings. I also like the fact that this is a natural product and we all know how important that is nowadays. I would highly recommend this product for both children and adults just make sure like any other over the counter medicine your consult with your physician before you take or give to your child.
Kelsey Z.
Yorkville, OH
I get so sick during long car rides, but the Dramamine Naturals works wonders. I just take one a half an hour before I leave for a trip, and the nausea disappears. I also really like how it's non-drowsy, so I can stay up and actually enjoy the scenery and the company during my trip. I received these products for free to be reviewed, but the opinions are all my own. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kim B.
Heber Springs, AR
It is about time Dramamine came out with this. I have terrible motion sickness when in the car, boat or on planes. I always have to get Dramamine but always hated how sleepy it made me and that it wasn't a natural product. I needed it last weekend when traveling to my nephew's wedding in another state. Got so sick and stopped to get Dramamine and it always helps but made me so sleepy that I could not keep my eyes open. This will now be in all our cars and in my purse. Thank you Dramamine for the Natural Non Drowsy relief.
Lacey L.
This product always works for me and even my much larger fiancé it is also great for kids, boat, plan, train, long car ride even when I am having nausea from a migraine. I am very happy with the price and quality of this product the only thing is timing is everything!! You must take it before your sick to really get the full effect
Wendy S.
Laurel, MD
I got this to try in my last Influenster box and I am hooked! As a family we travel a lot and happen to love amusement parks. I however get sick just watching the merry go round, so I always have motion sickness pills with me. I tried this yesterday at 6 flags, it was a hot day, but we went on coasters, kids ride, water slides and in a pool and I never felt sick, which is a pretty great thing for me. So I would suggest this to anyone who gets sick easy.
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
How well does this work?!
Hannah B.
Columbus, OH
Is there a longer-lasting version of dramamine?
Jerome  B.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this have any side effects?
Even non drowsy Benadryl make me drowsy ... Does this really work?
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Does this really take away the drama?