Add a Photo

By DRAMAMINE

NEW Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals, Dramamine®’s first truly non-drowsy offering:

• Prevents and treats symptoms of motion sickness (nausea and vomiting) without drowsiness.*

• Contains the clinically tested ginger dosage required for preventing and treating motion sickness.*

• Non-Drowsy Naturals is safe to use every day you travel since it’s made from natural ginger.

• Safe for children 6+

• Available at Select Walmart Stores, Target, Walgreens, CVS Rite Aid, Kroger and most regional food stores.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Photos (7)
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
This product always works for me and even my much larger fiancé it is also great for kids, boat, plan, train, long car ride even when I am having nausea from a migraine. I am very happy with the price and quality of this product the only thing is timing is everything!! You must take it before your sick to really get the full effect
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cortland , NY
July 25, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals
This product is a lifesaver! I get motion sick often and have tried several of the Dramamine products! This is by far my favorite! It is fast and effective! I've found this at several stores and the best price being $4.49 for an 18ct!
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Dec. 14, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals
I get motion sickness on airplanes and I've used this before years ago going on family trips out of the country. It never worked for me! I've always gotten sick. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
This works for me every time I go on a road trip. I just take it a while before getting in the car and I am fine. Definitely a life saver.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals
This is a staple for me on road trips and for airline flights! I get motion sick and this about all that helps
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Feb. 25, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals
Love this product. Great when it time to travel. Does not make you sleepy at all. And it's all natural too!
Christie M.
Christie M.
Windsor, SC
Sept. 25, 2015, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals
This product was absolutely amazing. works perfectly when you need that little bit of help but you still want to be alert enough to enjoy your surroundings. I also like the fact that this is a natural product and we all know how important that is nowadays. I would highly recommend this product for both children and adults just make sure like any other over the counter medicine your consult with your physician before you take or give to your child.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Dramamine is a lifesaver. I flew on a plane for the first time since I was 7 this summer so it was basically brand new to me, and it was awful. I got so sick and nervous. Dramamine helped a lot. I got sleepy and went to sleep but woke back up after about an hour into the flight which made me even more nervous.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
This stuff is the bomb dot com. I took this when I went to Cedar Point for the roller coasters and then I used it again when I went on a plane ride.
Mlnieves1 E.
Mlnieves1 E.
East Hartford, CT
I give this 5 stars... I used it last month on our cruise when the second sea night was Rocky and worked within the hour.... Great product!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Ankeny, IA
How well does this work?!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Columbus, OH
Is there a longer-lasting version of dramamine?
Jerome  B.
Jerome B.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this have any side effects?
Even non drowsy Benadryl make me drowsy ... Does this really work?
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Does this really take away the drama?