BY DRAMAMINE

NEW Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals, Dramamine®’s first truly non-drowsy offering:

• Prevents and treats symptoms of motion sickness (nausea and vomiting) without drowsiness.*

• Contains the clinically tested ginger dosage required for preventing and treating motion sickness.*

• Non-Drowsy Naturals is safe to use every day you travel since it’s made from natural ginger.

• Safe for children 6+

• Available at Select Walmart Stores, Target, Walgreens, CVS Rite Aid, Kroger and most regional food stores.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• Is this product actually non-drowsy? My husband gets terrible motio...1 Answers
  • Any side effects?1 Answers
  • How long before it starts working? Thanks! 1 Answers
Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals Motion Sickness Relief Capsules
  • "These are perfect my husband job requires him to work on ships and be out on the water 8 to 12 hours a day and he gets motion sickness and he just ran out and needed some more for tomorrow." in 7 reviews
  • "This product works really well my friend used it when she went boating and said it really did the job with no side effects." in 2 reviews
  • "On my plane trip to Ireland as well as a ferry ride from Scotland to Ireland, this was a life saver." in 2 reviews
  • "However these worked great and I even put some aside for my friend who gets car sick, but other pills put her to sleep." in 2 reviews
  • "I get so sick during long car rides, but the Dramamine Naturals works wonders." in 1 review
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
This product always works for me and even my much larger fiancé it is also great for kids, boat, plan, train, long car ride even when I am having nausea from a migraine. I am very happy with the price and quality of this product the only thing is timing is everything!! You must take it before your sick to really get the full effect
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
This product is a lifesaver! I get motion sick often and have tried several of the Dramamine products! This is by far my favorite! It is fast and effective! I've found this at several stores and the best price being $4.49 for an 18ct!
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I get motion sickness on airplanes and I've used this before years ago going on family trips out of the country. It never worked for me! I've always gotten sick. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
This is a staple for me on road trips and for airline flights! I get motion sick and this about all that helps
Christie M.
Christie M.
Windsor, SC
This product was absolutely amazing. works perfectly when you need that little bit of help but you still want to be alert enough to enjoy your surroundings. I also like the fact that this is a natural product and we all know how important that is nowadays. I would highly recommend this product for both children and adults just make sure like any other over the counter medicine your consult with your physician before you take or give to your child.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I have always gotten extremely car sick if I even start to try to read anything on a trip. But this stuff made that completely go away. I read a book on my phone for over an hour of a road trip and never felt even the slightest bit dizzy. This stuff is a miracle!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Dramamine is a lifesaver. I flew on a plane for the first time since I was 7 this summer so it was basically brand new to me, and it was awful. I got so sick and nervous. Dramamine helped a lot. I got sleepy and went to sleep but woke back up after about an hour into the flight which made me even more nervous.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
This works for me every time I go on a road trip. I just take it a while before getting in the car and I am fine. Definitely a life saver.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
This stuff is the bomb dot com. I took this when I went to Cedar Point for the roller coasters and then I used it again when I went on a plane ride.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love this product. Great when it time to travel. Does not make you sleepy at all. And it's all natural too!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Ankeny, IA
How well does this work?!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Port Clinton, OH
Is there a longer-lasting version of dramamine?
Jerome  B.
Jerome B.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this have any side effects?
Even non drowsy Benadryl make me drowsy ... Does this really work?
Maria J.
Maria J.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the regular ones .. The ginger tase bad..??