Dramamine Non Drowsy Naturals (18ct)

Dramamine® Non-Drowsy relieves and prevents the symptoms of motion sickness without the drowsy side effects.

Is this product actually non-drowsy? My husband gets terrible motion sickness but if he takes regular dramamine he tends to get to a point where he's tired and trippy in a way, which then causes issue when we travel (he's groggy and cranky and can't enjoy the trip). We are definitely looking for a good product for when we travel for our cruise.
Any side effects?
How long before it starts working? Thanks!
Start your review of Dramamine Non Drowsy Naturals (18ct)!
Product Highlights
These are perfect my husband job requires him to work on ships and be out on the water 8 to 12 hours a day and he gets motion sickness and he just ran out and needed some more for tomorrow.in reviews
However these worked great and I even put some aside for my friend who gets car sick, but other pills put her to sleep.in reviews
This product works really well my friend used it when she went boating and said it really did the job with no side effects.in reviews
On my plane trip to Ireland as well as a ferry ride from Scotland to Ireland, this was a life saver.in reviews
During my first trimester I was sick constantly.in reviews
Farzana S.
Ozone Park, NY
Dramamine Non Drowsy Naturals (18ct) uploaded by Farzana S.
I have really terrible travel sickness. Like it gets really bad sometimes but ever since I've started using Dramamine, it has helped me a ton. I remember when I first started using it to travel to classes and I was surprised how well it helped me. I also tried to chew some gum and listen to music to help get my mind off of the motion of the bus or train but, with Dramamine I didn't have to worry about anything. I was able to focus on feeling better and not so queasy while traveling.
Kelsey Z.
Yorkville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get so sick during long car rides, but the Dramamine Naturals works wonders. I just take one a half an hour before I leave for a trip, and the nausea disappears. I also really like how it's non-drowsy, so I can stay up and actually enjoy the scenery and the company during my trip. I received these products for free to be reviewed, but the opinions are all my own. I would definitely recommend this product.
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used them for my mother, she knows that it is a good medicine and it really works, I recommend them
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dramamine Non Drowsy Naturals (18ct) uploaded by Beatriz O.
Perfect to travel when you go to a different place and different weather and food it’s important to have with you!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Dramamine Non Drowsy Naturals (18ct) uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using these for over 20 years!! They are my go to for car rides and anything where I could get motion sick. I love that they have these made with ginger! Good ingredients and works so well! These will not make you feel drowsy at all. Just make sure to take these at least 15 minutes before getting in the car. You need some time for them to kick in and it won't be immediate. I would try 30 minutes if you can. Make sure you are following directions because you can't take more than a couple in a 24 hour period. Dramamine-N Multi-Purpose Formula Nausea Relief | 18 Count | 2 Pack [Multi-Purpose
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: CVS
I always carry take these when flying or going on a cruise. I love that this is non drowsy. Work trips and drowsiness do not work for me. By far, the best for motion sickness and nausea.
Shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work great for motion sickness. Just take two capsules and within ten to twenty minutes you feel good as new. Or if you’re trying to prevent motion sickness take twenty minutes before and you never experience it. The only thing I dislike is the smell and taste. It’s kind of herby.
Shaundra J.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Dramamine Non Drowsy Naturals (18ct) uploaded by Shaundra J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this before going on a 7 day cruise last year. I also experience motion sickness when on airplanes. I didnt get any motion sickness while taking these. They are also non drowsy wit natural ginger.
Megan G.
Old Greenwich, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Worthless. I go scuba diving and this natural nonsense did nothing to prevent major puking in 6-8’ seas. Ginger just doesn’t cut it.
Amelia H.
Greensboro
As someone who loves both roller coasters and amusement parks but yet faces motion sickness this is here to help. It also takes away the drowsy aspect that a lot of motion sickness medicine has. Highly recommend to people who suffer motion sickness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...