HealthMedicines & TreatmentsMotion Sickness & NauseaDramamine
Motion Sickness Relief Original Formula, 12 Count (PACK OF 2)

Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief Original Formula, 12 Count (PACK OF 2)

Dramamine Original Formula Dimenhydrinate Tablets Dual Action. This product treats symptoms on the spot. It prevents nausea, dizziness & vomiting.

POWERFUL, fast relief from motion sickness; TREATS and prevents nausea, dizziness, and vomitting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief Original Formula, 12 Count (PACK OF 2)!
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I take one when traveling or when I get that queasy feeling. I also used this while pregnant and it will help. I like that this an easy little bottle that you can carry easily in a bag. It is a go to and I will buy it again.
Holly L.
Lewisville, TX
This product did ok if maybe you had "normal " morning sickness. I had hyperemesis it did nothing for me.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
I have something called benign proximal positional vertigo. Which basically means I'm going to suffer from severe bouts of vertigo on and off for the rest of my life. It can be mild or absolutely debilitating. This can bring me a sense of relief from the spinning sensation in my head and it helps with the nausea associated with it. If you suffer from vertigo I suggest trying this
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief Original Formula, 12 Count (PACK OF 2) uploaded by Beatriz O.
I don’t change Dramamine for nothing! It’s the best one when comes to fast effect and help! I literally recommend! Also I bought the 24h one that doesn’t make me feel sleepy.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Must have for cruise line traveling! Seriously these pills helped me keep my sanity. I can not recommend this enough.
Christine C.
Unfortunately, in the last 20 years I have developed motion sickness. I need to take Dramamine if I am going on a plane or a boat and it works wonders. Luckily so far I don’t have motion sickness in the car.
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
I needed these on a cruise last year and tempeh were very helpful. I’ve never had to use them before in my entire life, but for reason I needed them this time. They worked very well and I would for sure buy again if needed.
Danielle Y.
Hillsboro, IA
I used to get car sick so bad and have to take dramamine. It works great but be prepared to pass out and be groggy after. I didnt mind sleeping in the car when I took it because it was better than feeling sick. I'm overall satisfied with it. Just wish it didnt make me so groggy once I woke up.
Nicole Z.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have always struggled with motion sickness. I ALWAYS have dramamine on hand because it is the only thing that helps. It tastes absolutely horrible but worth it. Long car rides and boat trips this was the first thing I packed in my purse.
Geneva W.
Cookeville, TN
My kids get car sick very easy and its dificult to find something that works for them. This products dosnt seem to help at all.

Looking for your answer?