Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief uploaded by Conny W.

BY DRAMAMINE #2 in Motion Sickness & Nausea

50 mg each.

• Are these effective for !motion sickness while on a cruis...31 Answers
  • Should this be taken before you go in the car or on a boa...20 Answers
  • For me this just didn't work, is there better alternative...4 Answers
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I get really bad motion sickness if I’m a passenger in a car for so long. Something about stop and go traffic really messes with my stomach. The only thing I’ve ever found that prevented this and stopped the nausea when I’ve already felt sick is Dramamine. I will always be a customer!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Currently writing this review in the car on an 8 hour trip. Without this medicine I wouldn't be able to do that. I get so car sick that it even bothers me riding for short periods of time around town. I haven't take a road trip where I haven't had to throw up from the motion sickness. I took it before we left and haven't felt nauseated, sickly, or dizzy. I will never go anywhere without again. I can't imagine not using this for any trip if you travel and get sick due to the motion sickness. I love it!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is pretty good at relieving motion sickness, but it might not completely get rid of your symptoms. At times when I've gotten very car sick, this did not help me all that much. You really have to take this before whatever activity makes you motion sick and not after.
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
My husband loves off roading! Unfortunately for me, I get severe motion sickness with in minutes of off roading! So whenever I have plans for jeeping, traveling, or even flying in an airplane! Dramamine is my GO TO! I can't live without this stuff, it does what it says it does and helps PREVENT MOTION SICKNESS! There has been times when I have forgotten to take it and uh-oh I am already sick to my stomach... no what?! Well luckily for me Dramamine even works after motion sickness has already begun! Great product and great price!!!!
Dee H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I really love this product. I find myself getting motion sick more frequently these days. Usually in the car or a long cab ride, I get pretty motion sick. The tablets work quickly (chewable which is a huge bonus-in case you dont have water with you). And calm my motion sickness. I dont end up nauseous or pale when I reach my destination. I have also used these on cruises when the motion sickness came on quickly and they helped stop the symptoms. Highly recommend.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Dramamine has always been my go to for long flights! When one of my friends played basketball over seas I would go and visit them and those flights to Greece and Italy were so incredibly long and I had to have something to keep me from getting nauseous and staying awake for 14+ hours, so I would take Dramamine as they were doing the safety precautions before lift off and by the time we were all the way elevated I would be knocked out for the remainder of the flight! Great product!
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
I love being on a boat just as much as anyone else does but I get serious sea sickness. This has never done me wrong and works its magic every time. The only thing I will say is that it can make you very drowsy but I believe that have one that doesn't cause drowsiness now. The price is very affordable and if you get motion sickness for any reason this will definitely help!
Eva T.
Pompano Beach , FL
This is my go to before I go on any cruise. I have used it twice to the Bahamas & to grand Turks. It's better to buy at Cvs the day before the cruise because once your the ship the price is high & the line to get it is long. I tell all first time travelers to buy it just in case. It does make me drowsy the first day I take it. That's the only side effect experience
Linda S.
I took this during a cruise a few years ago. Big mistake. It knocked me out almost immediately. I literally woke up a day later, completely disoriented after taking the recommended amount. I didn't realize, until later, that they have a non drowsy version. I was fine the rest of the cruise, but I now know, I need to use the non drowsy version only.
Jennifer L.
Albuquerque, NM
Since a neurosurgery in 2014, I get significant motion sickness. I was surprised when my doctor recommended Dramamine over the counter. That being said, the product has been effective and I would recommend it to anyone else with motion sickness. I don't travel without this.
Jessica W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this leave you drowsy?
Kiah B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this really work?
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
Does anybody else feel like you have to take a nap while on these?
Barbara D.
Are these effective for !motion sickness while on a cruise ship without making you tired or any other side affects?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Do these actually help and for how long