Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief uploaded by Conny W.

BY DRAMAMINE

50 mg each.

• Are these effective for !motion sickness while on a cruise ship w...31 Answers
  • Should this be taken before you go in the car or on a boat? Or j...20 Answers
  • For me this just didn't work, is there better alternatives ? 4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Works great for motion sickness, but there's really no reason to buy this if you already have Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and caffeine (pills or coffee). The active ingredient in Dramamine, dimenhydrinate, is just a mixture of diphenhydramine and 8-chlorotheophylline (a stimulant with effects similar to caffeine). Diphenhydramine, an antihistamine, provides the anti-nausea part but makes most people sleepy, and the 8-chlorotheophylline is supposed to counteract that. Antihistamines actually don't make me sleepy to begin with, so Dramamine isn't any better than plain diphenhydramine.
Jamie Rose S.
Dramamine is a life saver, literally. There have been so many times I've been hesitant to get on a plane or cruise, but thanks to this wonder OTC medicine, I was able to sleep through the nausea crisis. And I really like that they have come out with a chewable option because sometimes when I'm extremely nauseas it's hard to swallow pills. I highly recommend Dramamine if you suffer from motion sickness and are in need of quick relief before a trip on the road etc. It's fast-acting, inexpensive and effective!
Christine K.
Humble, TX
I have suffered from motion sickness all of my life. When I was a child I literally kept a bucket in everyone's car. :(... Fast forward to adulthood and it hasn't gotten any better. We cruise a lot, and I never leave home without this. We also offroad a lot. This can be very jerky, and bad for motion sickness I keep this with us at all times when offroading. I would highly recommend this to anyone with motion sickness. It has saved my many times throughout my life.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I get really bad motion sickness (cars/planes/roller coasters) so I have been taking Dramamine for years. It is great at keeping nausea at bay so you can actually enjoy when you are traveling or at a theme park.

For long flights I like he drowsy kind because it will knock you right out. Also these are easy to take and they have them available for kids as well in chewable tablets. Overall a great product and I definitely recommend if you get motion sickness.
Courtney B.
Dramamine is a must-have for me, whenever I know I'm going to be traveling by boat and there's a chance of choppy waters. I don't always end up using it, but having it as a backup plan gives me tremendous peace of mind to know that I have what I need to help reduce seasickness. It doesn't completely eliminate symptoms for me, but it definitely does make them significantly more manageable.
Shailee K.
Dramamine is the way to go for all motion sickness issues. It can get a little pricey, especially if you wait until the airport to buy it. The effect is well worth it though. When I'm about to get on a plane, I don't mind the drowsiness that sometimes comes with taking the pill, but there is a non drowsy version for when you definitely want to stay awake through the motion!
Alli M.
Drama mine Motion Sickness Relief works best if you take it before you need it! If you experience motion sickness from car rides, Air travel, or on a boat, you find this extremely effective. It's gentle and easy to take. Use per package instructions. I keep a box in my car and my purse for those times you might need it. You can find it at your local grocery and drug store.
Wendy M.
Works like a charm. I never worry about getting sick when I go deep sea fishing thanks to Dramamine. I've been out before and forgot to take some with me - BIG mistake. My rule is I take a dose around 45 minutes prior to getting on the boat and again about 2 hours later. Never have issues when I follow this routine. I highly recommend this product to prevent sea sickness.
Tasha C.
I personally have not used this product but my cousin who does have motion sickness issues uses these every time we travel somewhere and it helps her alot. Whenever she doenst take them or forgets them she gets sick so they come in handy if you aren't trying to throw up alongside the road or in a persons car. They are small tablets so they are easy to take.
Rose C.
I never fly without my Dramamine!!!
I get terribly air sick and I know I can depend on my Dramamine to make sure I have a smooth flight every time.
I find that for me half a tablet does the trick and it doesn't make me sleepy.
I have never used any other brand.
I like the chewable because its easier to chew than having to swallow. Nice to have that option!
Jessica W.
Fitspiration Expert
Does this leave you drowsy?
Kiah B.
Does this really work?
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
Does anybody else feel like you have to take a nap while on these?
Barbara D.
Are these effective for !motion sickness while on a cruise ship without making you tired or any other side affects?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Fitspiration Expert
Do these actually help and for how long