From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
Start your review of Dramamine® Chewable!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I have been using Dramamine for years I always have it in my bag. As a suffer of migraines for years I have had to deal with nausea since I was a teenager. I learned long ago that this was my go to for fast relief that works every time> I will always have my Dramamine with me!
This product helped me so much these past few weeks. I have been feeling extra with the motion sickness and wasn't badly priced.
#definatly helped with morning sickness caused by pregnancy. Was super affordable and bought it at my local walmart. I often prefer chewable over actual pills anyway. I am in my third trimester and I still have to use these supplements from time to time.
Game changer! I have had terrible morning sickness w this pregnancy and this is the only thing that has been working.
I tend to get motion sickness fairly easily. This is wonderful if you plan on sleeping, if not I suggest the non drowsy formula! I think the chewable tends to work a lot faster for me as well. A side note...AMAZING FOR HANGOVERS!
Ehhhhhhhh I bought them and then ended up never using them. They were decently priced I guess. A little too pricey for my budget but what baby needs baby gets.
I used the Dramamine chewables when I went on a cruise last year. It worked very well. I felt great the entire time. No nausea.
DescripciónEl dimenhidrinato es un fármaco antihistamínico, anticolinérgico, antivertiginoso y antiemético activo por vía oral y parenteral. Y me ha ido bastante bien con este medicamento.
It worked great. By far my favorite remedy for my morning sickness. It is very effective. It is also very affordable. I used it every day for the first 3 months. I would definitely buy again in my next pregnancy.
I'm a terror when I'm uncomfortable. I'm soooooo happy that this product is able to help me. I hate hard pills and jumped at the opportunity for chewable relief.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos