From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
Start your review of Dramamine® Chewable!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I have never gotten any relief for nausea ( motion sickness ) using this product . I was very disappointed with this . It made me sleepy . So I was sleepy and nauseated . Not a great time .
I have never had good experiences with Dramamine because it makes me tired and loopy. I take Bonine which works amazing for motion sickness
I don't recommend Dramamine for motion sickness. one of the side effects is nausea. I prefer Bonine.
Not a fan of the chewable Dramamine. Flew for the first time in April 2015 and bought some for the flight- just in case. I didn't find it to help, because I about got sick on the way to Cancun. For me personally, the pills work a LOT better, and will be my go to for following trips.
Blech! I'd rather have the disgusting pills that dissolve too early than the disgusting fake flavor on these puppies. Would not recommend!
Ehhhhhhhh I bought them and then ended up never using them. They were decently priced I guess. A little too pricey for my budget but what baby needs baby gets.
I️ don’t think these really work. I️ threw them up right after. My friend is also pregnant and said these have worked for her.
This is exactly the same as regular benadryl. All this does is knock you out. I find ginger and arm sick bands are more useful when I don't want to get motion sick and would like to stay awake
I had these when went on my first cruise & they did not work! I took the recommended dosage and it made me groggy and I was so sleepy. It knocked me out at 10 and I didn't wake up until the next day. I
Car rides over 30 minutes long usually make me nauseous. Dramamine did not make me feel better. The price was okay for me to at least give it a try, but I will not be purchasing again.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos