From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
I have had motion sickness all of my life. i would take these things and sleep the entire trip to grandma's. It works good. i love it.
I used to have no problem with motion sickness, but as I get older, car rides are getting worse, especially when someone else drives. Dramamine definitely takes care of that nausea and keeps me feeling fine.
These are a MUST have for us. I know they say that you need to take one BEFORE you start getting seasick, but I've found if I forget to take one, and start to feel queasy, Dramamine will still knock that feeling out about 10 minutes after I take it. We always have a bunch since we're on boats frequently. And for those of you who think you don't get seasick - you've just not been on the right boat yet.
I get motion sickness sometimes from riding in a car with someone and Dramamine is my go-to for those moments. It always works and it is very fast.
These work wonders for motion sickness both me and my children have used them! Great product with great results!
Dramamine has always been a life saver for me and it continues to do so through this pregnancy! this stuff really helps
These were great for morning sickness and car sickness. They worked fast for me.
This stuff is wonderful for anyone with motion sickness or someone that gets car sick. It works really fast and really well
As a traveler, I forgot my tiny bottle of Dramamine original strengths at home. Luckily, I saw these chewables at the magazine stand and thought they would be so disgusting.......it actually tasted like a little orange candy, and was just as effective!
Whenever I have used this, it has always had positive and quick results. I have used it occasionally since I was a child.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos