From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
Start your review of Dramamine® Chewable!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Best thing to have when traveling for any motion sickness. This does tend to make me sleepy but it definitely works to help prevent sickness or surprise any current nausea. Convenient little packaging to put in purses too.
I use Dramamine when I go on cruises with my mother. I know it sounds really exciting! But despite why I use it it's a very good product and it works. It always meets my expectations and I recommend it to others that have trouble with motion sickness on cruises
I keep these with me at all times. I have terrible motion sickness whether it's in a car or on a boat. This is the only brand that I have loved because it kicks in quickly and lasts most of the day. I would definitely recommend it!
As I got older my motion sickness has gotten really bad. When I came across Dramamine it honestly was like a gift from heaven. I take a pill on long drives and flights and it has helped my motion sickness greatly. Price is great and absolutely worth it.
Great product for motion sickness. Be sure to double check the packaging before purchasing. There is regular and non drowsy. The regular will knock me out for hours. Not ideal if you have to change planes or something like that.
This is a must have for car, plane or boat rides. If it makes you drowsy, you can take the 24 hr pill the night before and sleep it off while still enjoying the anti nausea benefits!
My husband has gotten motion sickness of rough seas for fishing and cruises. This has helped significantly for both him and my mother. It completely meets my expectations every time, is reasonably priced, and is worth the time to try it.
This is exactly the same as regular benadryl. All this does is knock you out. I find ginger and arm sick bands are more useful when I don't want to get motion sick and would like to stay awake
From 1999 to 2003, I used to get extreme motion sickness in certain larger vehicles. My dad at the time had a Mercury Grand Marquette & those are full size luxury cars, like the undercover cops drive. The feel as if your floating on air. Anywho, I used to have terrible, very terrible motion sickness while in it. My dad couldn't even drive a couple blocks without me getting so ill. I missed out on a lot due to that. Until one day my mom heard about Dramamine. I gave it a go & that very 1st day, about 30 minutes after initially taking it, I felt fine, normal again. I never had an issue after that as long as I took the Dramamine. Somehow though I outgrew the motion sickness around 2003-2004 ironically that's when my dad got rid of his car.
I used this product on a cruise I recently went on and it helped a lot! It did make me somewhat tired but I'd rather feel tired than sick! I would definitely recommend this product if you get motion sickness.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos