From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
Life saver. Man, I used to hate long drives because other people driving makes me sick. This helps quickly. It does make me sleepy but I'd rather sleep than be sick throwing up. I recommend to have this around during vacations or long drives!
My mom had to give me one of these when I was little because we went into the hills of the ozarks and the elevation and temperature difference really made me sick. This gave me relief from feeling so bad .
Works great for the few occasions when I have motion sickness, generally on boats. I haven't tried it with a stomach bug, but since I've now read reviews from others that have, I will try it if I ever need to. Just wish it didn't make me so tired.
Helps me in my most desperate of times. On boats, roller coasters, four wheelers, long road trips and much more. I would recommend this to any person who suffers from any motion sickness symptoms.
I experience motion sickness on cruises and boats occasionally, so Dramamine is my go-to in those situations. It works quickly and gets the job done. The only negative that I have is that it makes me a bit sleepy, but it's worth it!
Life saver for those boat trips or long car rides. Purchase a package and keep them just in case. They have saved me from a world of hurt after a jet ski excursion. I would have not felt well for the rest of my trip without them.
Used it each time i go somewhere, be it on the plane, in the car, wherever that would make me feel queasy. Normally can be found at drugstores, anywhere pretty much. Very effective, works really quickly, of course a bit drowsy but it does the work, you really stop being nauseous soon as it kicks in. would recommend.
I have motion car sickness, therefore riding for any period of time, especially in the backseat, I tend to become very sick. My cousin also suffers and turned me onto these. Love them, especially on long trips.
This really does help my nausea and I love that it's chewable but it makes me super drowsy. Due to the drowsiness I have to be careful when I take it or I will fall asleep
I like dramamine, especially this specific brand for one reason only. My dogs get car sick. Half a tablet for a day of driving does the trick. I recommend to pet owners who have car sick animals!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos