From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
Start your review of Dramamine® Chewable!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I bring this with me every time I go on long car rides or when I go boating. Usually take it right before and I have no motion sickness at all. There are also no side effects either. Small tube that can fit in your bag, purse, or pocket.
you wanna getknocked out? yes. you dont wanna feel motion sickness? this will make you sleep. if you dont want to sleep get the non drowsy. its a little expensive. you can always get the rx version for cheaper through a doctor. but as far as motion sickness medicine? this is a good one. i also like the Seabands, fresh AC in the face and gingerale.
Can you say life saver!!! My husband and I for our honey moon took these with us we didn't take them because it was our first cruise and we didnt know if we would even get motion sickness because we both been on a regular boat before .. Well let's just say we where both wrong my husband had to leave dinner and go to the room he felt so bad I left after dinner walking to the room I was walking side to side literally we both took one and in less than 30 minutes we felt so much better it was a lifesaver for the next three days
I deep sea fish on open charters 5-10 times a year and it can get pretty rough out there given the weather. I start taking this two days prior to my trip and then the day of and have absolutely zero motion sickness! Highly recommended!
As I've gotten older, my motion sickness has really increased. This is a great product when I know I'll be in the car a long time, or going parasailing or other things that I love to still do but don't want my body to disagree with!
I can't go on a boat, plane or in the back seat of a vehicle without taking a Dramamine or generic version of Dramamine. It works really well and pretty quickly. I get really bad motion sickness but if I take one beforehand it prevents it!
These are very helpful for long car rides. I used to get car sick driving more than 2 hours and couldn't read in the car. When I took this medicine, I lasted through a 20 hour car ride without feeling nauseous or car sick at all. Love!!
This product is a great medicine to keep on hand when traveling it helps with boat rides, airplane rides,long car rides. When I leave for a trip I take one of these a few hours before and I feel fine, I no longer get nauseated or sick
These work so well I used them all the time when I was flying overseas on trips and it helped out with my motion sickness and kept me from getting sick now I did want to sleep while I took them I dunno if it does that to everyone or not but it did for me
This was a life saver for my son when he went on a school trip on a Whale watching boat. I told him to take it just in case but he said he would be fine. He came home and said he was so sick and so glad he had this with him! Defiantly worth buying.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos