From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
This is my go to before I go on any cruise. I have used it twice to the Bahamas & to grand Turks. It's better to buy at Cvs the day before the cruise because once your the ship the price is high & the line to get it is long. I tell all first time travelers to buy it just in case. It does make me drowsy the first day I take it. That's the only side effect experience
When I was pregnant, both my mom in law and my obgyn recommended me this medicine. It helped with my motion sickness because when i was pregnant, i couldn't sit in the car for so long and i would have days where little movements i did made me so nauseous. I would just take one pill and i'm feeling better again
I took this during a cruise a few years ago. Big mistake. It knocked me out almost immediately. I literally woke up a day later, completely disoriented after taking the recommended amount. I didn't realize, until later, that they have a non drowsy version. I was fine the rest of the cruise, but I now know, I need to use the non drowsy version only.
Since a neurosurgery in 2014, I get significant motion sickness. I was surprised when my doctor recommended Dramamine over the counter. That being said, the product has been effective and I would recommend it to anyone else with motion sickness. I don't travel without this.
Dramamine is a LIFESAVER. They're meant for motion sickness, which they help very well, but they also help with general nausea as well. I'll have some mornings where I'll wake extremely up nauseous for no reason, and I'll pop a Dramamine before passing out again and letting it work. The only reason it gets knocked down to four stars is because they taste awful when you actually take them. But getting past the taste, they're worth it.
Love this medication! If you get queasy on road trips or in airplanes, this will be a must have to add in your travel bag. Dramamine will make you drowsy, so plan accordingly. They also offer a non-drowsy formula. This will help with motion sickness and nausea.
I get motion sick from time to time when going boating and it might be that I don't take it early enough or I get over the sickness by the time it does kick in? Either way I take this just to be cautious. My friends also always carry this brand and actually recommended it to me!
I use this when I go in any trips. I don't chance getting sick anymore I take these before getting on a plane or taking a long road trip. In Orlando I had to use these at the theme park because I got sick on a ride. Instant relief and back on the ride!
I take one of these every time I get out on the open water. I do occasionally get so tired that I have to lay down even on a fishing trip, but they definitely do their job. It's been a very, very long time since I've gotten sick on a salt water boat. The cost is always affordable.
Dramamine is so good. I get motion sickness and altitude sickness at times. It helps soothe my nerves and get rid of any nausea i may have. I dont recommend you utilize it if you are driving. However, if you're not in charge of machinery, then youll be fine to utilize it.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos