From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
Start your review of Dramamine® Chewable!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nothing seemed to work, I wasn’t keeping anything down much less keeping medication down. The chewable Dramamine worked quickly and was easy on my stomach. I will definitely buy again and spread the word to all other expecting mothers
Although these do tend to make you sleepy, they do the trick for basic motion sickness. I took these throughout my 1st trimester and felt relief! I recommend reading all of the side effects in full before using the product.
I had really bad morning sickness. I had hyperemesis gravidarum so this did not work for me at all. However it did seem to work for my sister. So maybe it’s not for everyone but it’s worth the try
Purchased at: Walmart
Dramamine chewable is most definitely a life saver. As a mom this stuff has helped save me from having to clean up puke plenty of times. I recommend this product to anybody with motion sickness.
It worked great. By far my favorite remedy for my morning sickness. It is very effective. It is also very affordable. I used it every day for the first 3 months. I would definitely buy again in my next pregnancy.
My husband loves off roading! Unfortunately for me, I get severe motion sickness with in minutes of off roading! So whenever I have plans for jeeping, traveling, or even flying in an airplane! Dramamine is my GO TO! I can't live without this stuff, it does what it says it does and helps PREVENT MOTION SICKNESS! There has been times when I have forgotten to take it and uh-oh I am already sick to my stomach... no what?! Well luckily for me Dramamine even works after motion sickness has already begun! Great product and great price!!!!
I really love this product. I find myself getting motion sick more frequently these days. Usually in the car or a long cab ride, I get pretty motion sick. The tablets work quickly (chewable which is a huge bonus-in case you dont have water with you). And calm my motion sickness. I dont end up nauseous or pale when I reach my destination. I have also used these on cruises when the motion sickness came on quickly and they helped stop the symptoms. Highly recommend.
Dramamine has always been my go to for long flights! When one of my friends played basketball over seas I would go and visit them and those flights to Greece and Italy were so incredibly long and I had to have something to keep me from getting nauseous and staying awake for 14+ hours, so I would take Dramamine as they were doing the safety precautions before lift off and by the time we were all the way elevated I would be knocked out for the remainder of the flight! Great product!
Ehhhhhhhh I bought them and then ended up never using them. They were decently priced I guess. A little too pricey for my budget but what baby needs baby gets.
I love being on a boat just as much as anyone else does but I get serious sea sickness. This has never done me wrong and works its magic every time. The only thing I will say is that it can make you very drowsy but I believe that have one that doesn't cause drowsiness now. The price is very affordable and if you get motion sickness for any reason this will definitely help!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos