Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Currently writing this review in the car on an 8 hour trip. Without this medicine I wouldn't be able to do that. I get so car sick that it even bothers me riding for short periods of time around town. I haven't take a road trip where I haven't had to throw up from the motion sickness. I took it before we left and haven't felt nauseated, sickly, or dizzy. I will never go anywhere without again. I can't imagine not using this for any trip if you travel and get sick due to the motion sickness. I love it!