From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:

● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness

Usage:

To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.

To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:

● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor

Other information

● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference

Warning:

Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor

Ask a doctor before use if you have:

● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Glaucoma
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland

Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.

When using this product:

● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.

Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or torn

Were there any side effects?
How far ahead of time did you have to take this?
Did this work?
Start your review of Dramamine® Chewable!
How would you rate this product?
Leigh J.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These Dramamine chewables are fabulous for children. My poor daughter has a tendency to become carsick whenever traveling beyond a very short distance. I make sure to get a dose of this in her system about 30 minutes prior to departure to alleviate her motion sickness problems. Works like a charm, and is a lifesaver for mothers. Keep this medicine handy in your "mama kit" and you won't regret it.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
This was recommended to me by my doctor when I was pregnant with my son and it did seem to help quite a bit. I would recommend
Shawna A.
Brea, CA
This product has been a life saver for me. time and time again. there are too many situations where this has save me a lot of embarrassment. i always have a stash of one or two around in my car or my bag, just in case.
Vikki R.
Head dr Fredericktown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have true vertigo so Dramamine stays in my purse at all times. This chewable option is fast absorbing and quick acting which comes in handy on airplanes.
Patty H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the less drowsy formula! It works great and even helps when I'm not feeling well from things other then motion sickness! Also great for flights. The less drowsy version doesn't make you sleep the whole flight.
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is helpful if you get a little sea sick or motion sickness while on a boat or any other moving vehicle. It’s also convenient packaging and convenient for traveling.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,054 reviews
I get sea sick and I have used Dramamine two times in my life. Once was on a whale watch back home in New Hampshire. The second time was here In California scattering my significant others fathers ashes. This last time I used the Dramamine Chewables. They were perfect because I was so nauseous. I quickly chewed up two of them and took a few sips of water and sat down for about a half hour till I felt better. I was still able to scatter the rose petals which meant a lot to me. Dramamine kicked in at just the right time. If you get sea sickness, car sick or motion sick Dramamine Chewables may be just what you need.I would definitely recommend Dramamine Chewables to others. I will take it before I ever go on a boat again.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to take this for long car rides, airplane rides and amusement parks and it helps a ton to keep me somewhat functional
Bris M.
Aurora, CO
It has worked for me, I have taken it every time I go on a trip because I usually get dizzy a lot and this pill helps me
Yumilki V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Everything i feels dizzy i always use this and the results are amazing, just in a few hours I'm ready for my day. Used for traveling dizzy too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...