From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or tornsee more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
Dramamine chewable is my go to when I get nauseous with motion sickness. I carry this usually whenever I travel on a plane or boat. I take it before just in case. It doesn’t taste chalky or leave an after taste. It also works fast when needed.
Nothing seemed to work, I wasn’t keeping anything down much less keeping medication down. The chewable Dramamine worked quickly and was easy on my stomach. I will definitely buy again and spread the word to all other expecting mothers
Dramamine is the best for morning sickness! These chewable tablets taste great and it's fast acting. I think compared to most others I've tried this is the best brand. I definitely recommend to any expecting mothers!
I'm a terror when I'm uncomfortable. I'm soooooo happy that this product is able to help me. I hate hard pills and jumped at the opportunity for chewable relief.
I get really bad motion sickness if I’m a passenger in a car for so long. Something about stop and go traffic really messes with my stomach. The only thing I’ve ever found that prevented this and stopped the nausea when I’ve already felt sick is Dramamine. I will always be a customer!
Currently writing this review in the car on an 8 hour trip. Without this medicine I wouldn't be able to do that. I get so car sick that it even bothers me riding for short periods of time around town. I haven't take a road trip where I haven't had to throw up from the motion sickness. I took it before we left and haven't felt nauseated, sickly, or dizzy. I will never go anywhere without again. I can't imagine not using this for any trip if you travel and get sick due to the motion sickness. I love it!
Purchased at: Amazon
It helps somewhat. Morning sickness sucks. And let’s be real, it’s not just in the morning. I suffered morning, noon, afternoon, evening and nightly. Chewables help some to prevent more sickness. Swallowing pills made me sicker for some reason.
This is pretty good at relieving motion sickness, but it might not completely get rid of your symptoms. At times when I've gotten very car sick, this did not help me all that much. You really have to take this before whatever activity makes you motion sick and not after.
When i traveled a couple months ago i used this when i was flying by myself for the first time and it worked amazingly. I took it right when i got into my seat on the plane, and by the time we were about to leave the gate or taking off it worked so good. I will definitely be keeping this in my bag when i go traveling.
Although these do tend to make you sleepy, they do the trick for basic motion sickness. I took these throughout my 1st trimester and felt relief! I recommend reading all of the side effects in full before using the product.
Q & A
Does this leave you drowsy?
Does this really work?
Does anybody else feel like you have to take a nap while on these?
Are these effective for !motion sickness while on a cruise ship without making you tired or any other side affects?
Do these actually help and for how long
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos