From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:

● Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness

Usage:

To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.

To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:

● Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor

Other information

● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● See side panel for lot number and expiration date
● Important: Keep carton for future reference

Warning:

Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor

Ask a doctor before use if you have:

● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Glaucoma
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland

Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.

When using this product:

● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.

Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or torn

Were there any side effects?
How far ahead of time did you have to take this?
Did this work?
Start your review of Dramamine® Chewable!
How would you rate this product?
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These Dramamine chewables are fabulous for children. My poor daughter has a tendency to become carsick whenever traveling beyond a very short distance. I make sure to get a dose of this in her system about 30 minutes prior to departure to alleviate her motion sickness problems. Works like a charm, and is a lifesaver for mothers. Keep this medicine handy in your "mama kit" and you won't regret it.
Megan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Didn’t work at all for me . Honestly make my symptoms feel worse . Definitely not worth it.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was recommended to me by my doctor when I was pregnant with my son and it did seem to help quite a bit. I would recommend
Shawna A.
Brea, CA
This product has been a life saver for me. time and time again. there are too many situations where this has save me a lot of embarrassment. i always have a stash of one or two around in my car or my bag, just in case.
Vikki R.
Head dr Fredericktown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have true vertigo so Dramamine stays in my purse at all times. This chewable option is fast absorbing and quick acting which comes in handy on airplanes.
Patricia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the less drowsy formula! It works great and even helps when I'm not feeling well from things other then motion sickness! Also great for flights. The less drowsy version doesn't make you sleep the whole flight.
John M.
Vance, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product for motion sickness. We go deepsea fishing every year and this is a must have I would recommend to anyone
Katy K.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is helpful if you get a little sea sick or motion sickness while on a boat or any other moving vehicle. It’s also convenient packaging and convenient for traveling.
Vanessa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Unfortunately, Dramamine did not work on me, but I have heard that it has worked on other people.
Meagan S.
Prattville, AL
I take these often when I’m going to be riding a lot or on the water. These do not make me sleepy like the original Dramamine pills but work great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...