Dramamine® All Day Less Drowsy relieves motion sickness symptoms with less drowsiness for up to 24 hours:

● Long-lasting formula
● Treats and prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
● #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand

To prevent or treat all forms of motion sickness including carsickness, seasickness and airsickness:

● Take first dose ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
● Adults & children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor

Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor

Ask a doctor before use if you have:

● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
● Glaucoma
● Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland

Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.

When using this product:

● Drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.

How many hours do the effects last?
HooW effective is this? I am a little “Dramamine” person on the road trips: get nausea most of the time. I was wandering if it will kick off that “Dramamine” in me 🙈 ? Kind of tired asking my bf to stop (I am sure he is too)
How much less drowsy? Regular knocks my kid out....
Start your review of Dramamine® All Day Less Drowsy!
How would you rate this product?
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This worked ok for nausea, however I ended up getting a prescription for my doctor that worked like a miracle.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is a lifesaver! Both my husband and son have a very difficult time riding in plane. I bought this just to see if it would help. Complete game changer!! It’s worked great for both of them. Now we won’t travel without it! I would definitely recommend!Dramamine® All Day Less Drowsy
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,730 reviews
Having been a Flight Attendant for thirteen years, I could not afford to be air sick or affected by sleepiness from an air sick pill. Dramamine less drowsy was something I kept on hand for that exact problem.
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
I could not survive plane tides or long car trips without Dramamine. Their formula has come a long way from when I first started taking this. I used to get very drowsy, and now I don’t feel that effect as much.
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dramamine® All Day Less Drowsy uploaded by Beatriz O.
I don’t change the brand because this is the best one ever!!!! Always helps me when I need also, always has a good effect!
Laurel A.
Euless, TX
I'm giving this 3 stars mainly because this stuff still knocks me OUT! I don't get nauseous which is the whole point of taking the medication, but if I'm so out of it/sleepy from the meds that I can't enjoy the day, once I get to my destination, then what's the point?
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For long or curvy road trips, this is my go to product. It is less drowsy than the original but still makes me a bit sleepy. Affordable product and can get in most stores including gas stations.
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Buenísimo para poder subirme al bote en la playa de no contar con estas pastillas uniera dudo imposible y caben fácilmente en el bolsillo
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely my go to while traveling! If your like me and get motion sickness try this!! I like it because it helps while not making you sleepy
Lindsay S.
Colorado
This works fine, but I’m giving it 3/5 because of how overpriced it is. I’ve started buying the generic version instead. It’s the exact same active ingredients for a fraction of the price. A much better deal for someone who has to take a ton of this stuff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...