Add a Photo

By DRAKKAR
Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Spray for Men: Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette by Guy Laroche A masculine scent with a classic fougere accord Sharp and spicy with lavender and amber undertones
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Matewan, WV
Jan. 17, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Spray for Men
Always one of my favorite scents on a man. A classic that will trigger memories of the past and encourage new memories for the future.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
San Jose, CA
Jan. 17, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Spray for Men
My dad began to use this product when I was young and I love the smell! He bought one for my brother and I bought for my husband! My husband loves it to! I always know when he wheres it!!!!!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 17, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Spray for Men
I love this spray for men. It has been one of my favorites since I was a little girl. Not to many men wear it anymore, but to me it seems fantastic and I love it.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Voorhees, NJ
Jan. 17, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Spray for Men
My husband uses this product and it smells so yummy! I will continue to purchase it for him!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Montreal
Jan. 17, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Spray for Men
This perfume has a strong smell very masculine, It's better for mens than younger boys! Nice smell but don't over apply can be overwhelming! The price is good for the quality!