BY DRAKKAR

Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Spray for Men: Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette by Guy Laroche A masculine scent with a classic fougere accord Sharp and spicy with lavender and amber undertones see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Matewan, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always one of my favorite scents on a man. A classic that will trigger memories of the past and encourage new memories for the future.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
San Jose, CA
My dad began to use this product when I was young and I love the smell! He bought one for my brother and I bought for my husband! My husband loves it to! I always know when he wheres it!!!!!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray for men. It has been one of my favorites since I was a little girl. Not to many men wear it anymore, but to me it seems fantastic and I love it.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Voorhees, NJ
My husband uses this product and it smells so yummy! I will continue to purchase it for him!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Montreal
This perfume has a strong smell very masculine, It's better for mens than younger boys! Nice smell but don't over apply can be overwhelming! The price is good for the quality!