BY GUY LAROCHE

Brenna S.
I love this smell. It reminds me so much of my father. This was the only aftershave he would ever use. If he ran out and couldn't get to the store in time to get some he would t use anything else. Every time I smell this smell it brings back so many memories for me.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Actually really great and leaves the face smelling great for the entire day. Normally get it in the gift sets, very affordable and use about twice a week!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This makes my fiancé's face so soft after a shave! My only complaint is that the smell is very strong and often lasts a long time in the house.
Kylar O.
Oldie but goodie! This smell never goes out of style! It's. A great man smell! Good size and price ! I recommend trying if you haven't yet !
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
My husband is very picky about aftershave. I bought this product on a whim and he loved it. He now refuses to use anything else.
Matthew C.
Fort Worth , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Drakkar is such a classic scent! Grew up wearing this cologne and it was the first aftershave I used when I started shaving
Michelle Z.
La crescenta , Ca
This fragrance has been around for a while while others come and go! This should definitely be a go to for any guy!
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Great buy. Smells amazing and its fairly priced. We usually buy the spray along with the aftershave
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Got a sample of the cologne to this when I ordered my bfs cologne for Christmas and it's great!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Gentle to the touch, lasts long works great, decent price, I highly recommend this product
Does this smell good?
Idania M.
Este producto solo es para despues del baño?
Jindara S.
Would my husband like this smell?
Alyssa T.