BY DRAKES

Kathy L.
Maybe these are not suitable for my palate ... or maybe it is the fact that they are so bad for you. Either way, I would not recommend these to anyone. I do not like
De E.
Drakes hostess Yankee doodles are a little dry. They have a mild chocolate flavor. I would prefer a stronger chocolate flavor. They are great however, for lunch boxes because there is no frosting on top. The white cream on the inside is my favorite part of eating these.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Oh my gosh these are also always at my sleepover. All my friends love these And i would always split one with my guy friend jake when i brought one in my lunch to school
Amanda O.
These were the best as a kid! I completely forgot about them! Now I need to find them lol
Ashley R.
So delicious....terriblefor you but so good, I always get these from the gas station while traveling. The cream is light and sugary and the chocolate is moist.
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
Maybe these aren't fitting to my taste buds... or maybe it's the fact that they're so bad for you. Either way, I would not recommend these to anybody, especially children. They are so high in sugar content that your children will be running up and down the walls.