GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDrakes
Hostess Drake's Cakes Yankee Doodles 12 Ct 2 Boxes

Drakes Hostess Drake's Cakes Yankee Doodles 12 Ct 2 Boxes

by Drakes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drakes Hostess Drake's Cakes Yankee Doodles 12 Ct 2 Boxes!
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
1,031 reviews
Drakes Hostess Drake's Cakes Yankee Doodles 12 Ct 2 Boxes uploaded by Alisha  S.
It’s a chocolatey cake filled with vanilla cream.the cream had sorta wired taste I think they changed the recipe it taste different from over the years eating this.
Kathy L.
Doral, FL
Maybe these are not suitable for my palate ... or maybe it is the fact that they are so bad for you. Either way, I would not recommend these to anyone. I do not like
Amanda O.
These were the best as a kid! I completely forgot about them! Now I need to find them lol
De E.
Drakes hostess Yankee doodles are a little dry. They have a mild chocolate flavor. I would prefer a stronger chocolate flavor. They are great however, for lunch boxes because there is no frosting on top. The white cream on the inside is my favorite part of eating these.
Dan K.
Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They may not be as good or as large as they were 30 years ago but they are still delicious.Drakes Hostess Drake's Cakes Yankee Doodles 12 Ct 2 Boxes
Rukhsana  K.
Bellerose, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
these are my absolute favorite cupcakes, im not a fan of any other am erican shop cupcake. i dont bother getting anything else as this is my favorite. after trying it all.
Ashlyn A.
Orlando,Fl
Oh my gosh these are also always at my sleepover. All my friends love these And i would always split one with my guy friend jake when i brought one in my lunch to school
Ashley K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
So delicious....terriblefor you but so good, I always get these from the gas station while traveling. The cream is light and sugary and the chocolate is moist.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Maybe these aren't fitting to my taste buds... or maybe it's the fact that they're so bad for you. Either way, I would not recommend these to anybody, especially children. They are so high in sugar content that your children will be running up and down the walls.

Looking for your answer?