GroceryBakeryDrakes
Drake's Funny Bones (2-Boxes)

Drake's Funny Bones (2-Boxes)

by Drakes

Funny Bones are a classic Drake's variety introducted in the early 1960's. Each devils food cake is filled with rich peanut butter creme and enrobed with a milk chocolate-flavored icing. Monroe now offers individually wrapped, tasty treats that help make the workplace into a cleaner, more sanitary environment for employees. Each box contains ten twin wrapped cakes. Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union. We guarantee every product will be delivered well within the manufacturer's recommended use by, sell by, best by or expiration date.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drake's Funny Bones (2-Boxes)!
John  O.
North Haven, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am so addicted to drake’s funny bones & I had moved to the west coast for 10 yrs & they do not sell drakes products so my mom and dad would ship me big boxes packed with drake’s funny bones & my friends on the W. Coast were addicted to them. They’re an amazing product & I love Drake’s & I think it’s so delicious. I’ll make myself sick eating Funnybones lol.

Looking for your answer?