BY DRAKES

Danita M.
I just like to say these are delicious ,heck all hostess snack cakes are ,I don't think there is a person out there who hasn't heard of them ,creamy and delicious that's what they are.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Debbie W.
Melbourne, FL
One of my favorites since i was a kid. Fresh and just the right amount of cream filling that's not too sweet.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
I've never had them but they look so gross and unhealthy. If your craving a sweet treat, don't get this.
Cassidy H.
Vancouver
Great for when you have a sweet tooth! I love them! Its good to treat yourself once in awhile!
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Can't go wrong with hostess cakes. They are a classic and we always had them in our household growing up! These taste amazing and are so cheap, it's a win win!!! I've been eating these for years now and I still can't stop eating them!!
Liliana N.
Caracas
I'am in love with this and the twinkies, they are just really good, tasty.... A really delicious snack and not expensive
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I want this now!!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Omg where have these disappeared to?! I used to love these