BY DRAKES

Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Melbourne, FL
One of my favorites since i was a kid. Fresh and just the right amount of cream filling that's not too sweet.
Olivia H.
Nelsonville, OH
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Vancouver
Great for when you have a sweet tooth! I love them! Its good to treat yourself once in awhile!
Danita M.
Danita M.
I just like to say these are delicious ,heck all hostess snack cakes are ,I don't think there is a person out there who hasn't heard of them ,creamy and delicious that's what they are.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
I've never had them but they look so gross and unhealthy. If your craving a sweet treat, don't get this.
Liliana N.
Liliana N.
Caracas
I'am in love with this and the twinkies, they are just really good, tasty.... A really delicious snack and not expensive
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Can't go wrong with hostess cakes. They are a classic and we always had them in our household growing up! These taste amazing and are so cheap, it's a win win!!! I've been eating these for years now and I still can't stop eating them!!
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I want this now!!
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Omg where have these disappeared to?! I used to love these