Drake's Devil Dogs - 8 CT uploaded by Iris R.

BY DRAKES

Drake's®.
Since 1888.
125 years of delicious.
Devil Dogs® brand.
Individually wrapped.
8 creme filled Devils food cakes.
Freshness guaranteed. see more...

Tammy D.
arkport , ny
I loved devil dogs. they are so yummy the chocolate cake part is so moist and yummy. they it the stop every time. my family loved them i grew up on them as a kids. everyone should have them.
Jennifer Y.
Yum yum yum! The chocolate cake on these devil dogs is so moist and chocolatey and the cream filling is to die for! It tastes like a whoppie pie. I don't buy them very often because I would eat the whole box at once and that is not good for my diet!!!!
Jennifer W.
One of my favorite not so great for you snacks. Remember having these as a treat every now and then while growing up. Recently revisited them as a pregnacy craving. Very soft, fluffy, light but yummy taste.
DInah G.
These are my all time favorite snack cakes. I can never resist a devil dog. Over the years I feel like Drakes has changed their recipe BUT not for the devil dog, it still tastes just how I remember it as a kid. It is so rich and the cream in the middle is perfect. Not too sweet but sweet enough to hit the spot. You do need a HUGE glass of milk or water because the cake is very thick.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
Enjoyed these a lot as a kid. Even though they are pretty dry I like to have milk with my chocolate anyway so no complaints from this girl. Really wish they had them in Florida.
Samantha Y.
Rochester, NH
I have never liked Devil Dogs, my grandmother on the other hand is obsessed with them. I don't like anything that's chocolate cake like, so if that's your cup of tea then you will probably enjoy these!
Justine P.
My FAVORITE I just wish I could find them where I live. Lucky I have family who is awesome and send me care packages with all my favorites. These are amazing dipped in milk.
Meagan F.
My favorites sweet cake snack ever! I was so sad when they discontinued them for a while. Perfect amount of sweetness,not too much and such a soft moist cake.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
These are one of my favorites! It sucks they're only sold up North though.. every time my family passes through I tell them to pick me up a box.
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
I can't live without these. I truly do love them. They are a must every time I go food shopping. The cream in the center is to die for.

Kohl's